Friday, November 15, 2013

It's the Weekend!!!

Hello and Happy Friday Everyone! I hope your all ready
for the weekend! I know I am! I have a couple of Craft classes
on Saturday and I still have 1 more project to make for my
DT Duties.... So I'm hoping to craft what ever I want after that...
I've had so many ideas swirling through my head lately....
It's driving me crazy! I know you all know what that's like! :o)
So here's a quick card I made using the Silhouette...
 
 
You know I'm always adding to my stash
of cards... and this one was pretty simple to do....
 
Card stock, Ink - Stampin' Up
Digital Designer Paper - Echo Park
Gems - Bazzill
Sentiment Stamp - My Creative Time
Card Design - Silhouette Store (Samantha Walker)
 
This isn't one of my normal sized cards either....
This is a 4 x 6 card... I'm kind of liking the
different sizes I can make.... :o)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by...
Have an AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!
 
Theresa

9 comments:

Jayne said...

This is so pretty Theresa. Have a great weekend.
Jayne x

Sharon said...

I so love your card Theresa. Love the mat with the ribbon through it. And the vines behind it makes it really stand out. Love the sentiment. And that bg paper is fabulous! Hope you have an awesomely wonderful crafty weekend!!! :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Very, very pretty! I love the pretty ribbon running through your mat - very nice! I hope you have a wonderful weekend of crafting. I have 2 more projects that are due this month then maybe I can spend some time doing what I want to do! Enjoy yourself my friend!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, Theresa. Simple and perfect. I may have to "steal" this one from you. Have a great weekend.

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card, Theresa! Have a wonderful day.
Gerda

Sherrie K. said...

Such a pretty card! The papers are gorgeous Theresa! Love the simplicity of your card-fabulous!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Hello my friend:) Glad to see you got a chance to create this beauty and the colors are fabulous. Very pretty indeed:) Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a sweet comment.
Big Hugs,
Norma

Kate said...

Beautiful! I love it when things are simple and come together easily - but still look amazing! Your card looks fantastic!

Nana said...

Absolutely beautiful my friend.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥