Monday, November 4, 2013

Thankful Fall.....

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone! How did Halloween and your weekend turn out?
My Halloween was super fun with my friends and the weekend was busy doing
other things other than crafting.... I'm now in Holiday mode as I prepare my Thrift Store
for the up and coming weeks of Christmas shoppers! YES! Lots of people shop
at thrift stores for Christmas! We sell lots of new/like new stuff for a lot less than
a regular store... So can you blame them! LOL It's alright with me of course! :o)
But as I said... I'm in Holiday mode.... So here's a Card for the next up & coming
Holiday - THANKSGIVING!!!
 
 
Card stock - Stampin' Up
Digital Paper, Image - Echo Park (I love this paper)
Striped Shapes - Silhouette Store
thankful - Miss Kate Cuttables
Twine - Papertrey Ink
Orange Gems - Bazzill
 
As you all know... I love the print & cut feature for my Silhouette
 and I LOVE all Digital Paper from Echo Park (& reg. paper too)....
So putting the 2 together is a no brainer for me! I like the
way it turned out! :o)
 
I'm entering this in the Challenges over at:
Paper Issues - Falling for you
Die Cuttin' Diva's - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks - Thanksgiving
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

9 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful. Love the papers and design. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sharon said...

Oh this is so very pretty Theresa!! I so love the papers and those cuts are great. I bought a printer to use with my Cameo, but I haven't hooked it up yet. Don't have any place to sit it!! I think I need to clear some things out of my crafty room!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, what a GORGEOUS Thanksgiving card Theresa! The digi paper choice is awesome and love the fun pennants:) Such a beautiful card!
I am now trying to shift gears to the holiday mode to...yikes, Christmas is gonna be here before we no it and I am NO way ready for it yet!
Have a great evening my friend!
Sherrie K

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card, Theresa. Love the paper. You do P&C really well. Very clean and professional. If you decorate the store, show some pics.

Jayne said...

Gorgeous card Theresa and LOVE your new blog look.
I am in holiday mode already!!
Hugs
Jayne x

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card! Love the pretty colors and papers!
Hugs Gerda

Norma said...

hello dear friend:) I hope you your week is going great and I see you are getting ready for all those shoppers at your store:) Fabulous card to start off with the Holidays, I'm also getting in the spirit and getting excited about decorating for Christmas:) Thank you for always stopping by and your sweet funny comments, I love to read them cause i know you will always make me laugh:)
Hugs,
Norma

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cameo Creations! Kristy CCDT

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful!!!
Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥