Monday, December 30, 2013

Girly Birthday.....

Hello and Happy Monday to you all! Can you believe 2013 is just
about over with? I know I can't! This year flew by so fast for me!
I can only hope that 2014 will be a great year for me, and for all
of you! I thought I'd post a Birthday card..... I'm so over the holidays
and I've been just crafting away in my scrap room while I'm enjoying
this nice break from work... I haven't been online to much as I'm
trying to get a bunch of cards made for my MIL.... I'll post them
once I get photo's taken... So here's a simple Birthday card!
 
 
I created this card using my Silhouette....
I can't remember all the details since I made
this awhile back.... we're talkin' months ago!
I actually have a couple more that I haven't shown you yet!
 
Well.... I better get back to card making before
my vacation vanishes before my eyes! I hope
to see ALL of YOU in the NEW YEAR!
 
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me such
wonderful comments... they are always
appreciated! Have an AWESOME DAY!!!!
 
Theresa

7 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

So much sweetness! I love the pinks and the beautiful prints. Your flowers are super sweet and I love the way you added the sentiment - just lovely! I hope you have a safe and wonderful New Years my sweet friend ♥

Anonymous said...

Great birthday card, Theresa. Love the colors, bright and cheerful. So glad you've enjoyed your time off. Happy New Year my dear friend. (Now I have to get busy making birthday cards for this month)

Gerda said...

What a wonderful birthday card! I love the bright colors!!
Hugs Gerda.

Norma said...

Beautiful card:) Happy New Year dear friend and cheers to a healthy and prosperous 2014!!
Hugs,
Norma

Sharon said...

Oh this is so very pretty Theresa!! Love the flowers and that flower paper!!! :)

Kate said...

Happy New Year Theresa!! What a pretty card! It's refreshing to see some bright, spring-like colours. Everything is so drab up here...

Diane Hodrick said...

So sweet! Love the girly-ness. Can't go wrong with pink!