Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Your inner Elf.....

Hello and Happy.... Ummm.... wait... What day is it?? Ohhhh... WEDNESDAY!!!
OMGOSH... Life has been crazy busy for me.... I've been working of course and
working on gifts as well.... I honestly don't remember being this busy last year...
That's right I WAS!!! I just forgot! LOL It's all good though....
I'm preparing for a nice little vacation... Nope... I'm not going anywhere!
I'm hoping to just stay home and sleep and CRAFT! Let's just see if I can
do both.... but not in that order! LOL Until then.... I have to keep running
like an energizer bunny! :o) Which I'm totally ok with...
I thought I would share another Christmas card I made...
Sorry to tell ya guys this, but I've only got 4 done... I mean they're
in sets..... so technically it's 16 cards.... that's good right? ;o)
 
Well... here ya go....
 
 
I told ya the Silhouette Store was gonna
help me this year! LOL
 
Card stock - Bo Bunny, Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific
Digital Designer Paper - Echo Park
Banner, Sentiment - Silhouette Store (Lori Whitlock)
Elf Card - Silhouette Store (Jamie Cripps)
Red Bakers Twine
Kasier Craft Gold Glitter Paper
Bells - Oriental Trading
 
I made this for one of my friends and she
just LOVED it! :o) I think it turned out super cute!
 
I'm entering this card in the following Challenges:
 
Little Scrap Pieces - Christmas Magic Linky Party
Paper Playtime - Winter Fun
2 Creative Chicks - Christmas/Winter
 
Thanks for stopping by...
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

8 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a cute set of elf legs, especially those shoes. Happy Holidays!

Nana said...

Aw this is just too cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sharon said...

This is soooooo cute Theresa!!! I love the elf legs and that great bg paper. Awesome card my Friend!!!
Thank you so very much for joining our 'Winter Fun' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute, Theresa. I love those elf legs. I haven't bought that one...yet! Those green legs look so cute on that polka dot paper.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

CA-UTE! I am just loving those cute little Elf legs. The twine is a great touch to his pointy little shoes! Keep on going energizer bunny...lol!

Migdalia said...

Please join us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party..
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Kate said...

Waaaa! This is SO fun, Theresa!! I love those legs and boots with your little extras!

Busy?! You and me both! Although I'm go, go, go, I do feel like lots is getting done. I'm looking forward to the holidays and a chance to pause! Glad you're surviving all the hustle and bustle too!

Norma said...

OMG! way to cute and I love all those jingle bells:)
Big Hugs,
Norma