Friday, August 8, 2014

"Thanks so much" Scene....

Hello and Happy Friday everyone! I know it's been a really
looooong time since I've posted and for that I'm sorry! I haven't
been able to view your blogs either... which I'm really sad about.
Life has been crazy for me and I thought I would tell you WHY!!!
 
Okay... here it goes.....
I've been in the process of selling my home & my Business
I'm very sad about the business part, because I LOVE my store!
But.... My husband has started to have more health issues
and I can't run a business and take care of him. So, we
decided it was time to say goodbye to the store...
 
Since, starting all of this... I found a new home! YAY US! But...
I haven't found a buyer yet on the store.... Which has
truly surprised me, since I'm really asking a low, low price for
the business and how it is basically a turn key operation.....
anyway... I will be away for awhile as I try to pack up
my house & dare I say it... Close the Store! UGH! That was painful....
I have tons, and tons to do and be ready to leave by Oct.
 
I hope to return to blog land and challenges and crafting
as soon as I get settled in my new venture.... So....
 
This is NOT GOODBYE!!! It's just a break....
I promise to be back soon and visit all of you....
Now.... I still may pop in on some of those hops you
all are apart of.... cuz I like FREE Stuff... I mean.. really...
Who Doesn't??? :o) But that may be it... If I'm lucky of course...
 
I've been looking around my craft room since I got
home from work.. and I can tell ya... I don't look forward to packing
this stuff up... especially knowing I can't craft until I
get it all unpacked again in the new place... But it
needs to be done....
 
So... I'm gonna leave you with a card I created
for a friend of mine... She asks me ever year to
make her some Lamb/Sheep Thank You cards
for the people who buy her children' animals
at our county fair... :o)
 
 
As you can tell... I used Miss Kate Cuttables (Lamb)
Sun, Flowers, Fence, Grass  - Silhouette Store
Sentiment, Tags - My Craft Spot
Ribbon, Ink, Card stock - Stampin' Up
Digital Paper - Fancy Pants (Wonderful Day)
Baker's Pink Twine
 
 Thanks for stopping by!
I look forward to "Reading" all of your
wonderful stories and "seeing" your amazing creations
very, very, soon... and as always...
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness!! You do have a lot going on!! Packing isn't something that I like either. Good luck finding a buyer for your store. I don't envy you the packing and moving but the new home should be great!!
I totally love your card. That little is so adorable. Love the whole scene. I'm sure she will love these.
Good luck with everything!!! :)

Karen said...

Oh Theresa, hectic is sure one way to describe your life right now! :( I am sorry your hubby is having health issues... he is in my prayers. Such a hard decision to close your store. I wish you luck in getting a buyer and am sending lots of love to your new home!

Your card is just adorable! I love the precious lamb and every beautiful detail in the sweet scene. The floweres, papers, sun... everything is just bursting with life and color. The sweet sentiment is lovely. :o) Hang in there, my friend!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Anonymous said...

So sorry your hubby is having more problems. I hope the move goes smoothly. You seem to be hit with a lot of issues all at once. Hope the store sells soon. (one less headache)
This card is adorable. Love the sweet scene, cute, cute lamb.
Good luck to all of you.

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Sorry to hear about your husband. Best of Luck in finding a buyer for your store.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I love your sweet little lamb card (that face is adorable), but I can't seem to focus on it after reading your post :(
I am so very sorry to hear about your hubby. I hope his health will improve very soon. I hate that you have to let the store go. I know you have poured so much work, time, effort and love into it. But, family is always first and I know you are doing what you have to do. Good luck on all the packing and moving. That is a major job in itself. Once you get settled into your new place, get busy on your new craftroom - the kitchen can wait!
Don't forget to take of YOU during all these changes you are dealing with. Sending you love and happy thoughts my sweet, sweet friend ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Hi Theresa,
So sorry to hear about your hubby and his health issues. Wow, and moving on top of things....life is crazy at times, ha? I know you loved your store and you worked so hard~I am sure you will miss it:( I hope it sells quickly and good luck with all the packing. I wish I lived by you, I would be there in a minute to help you! Please take care of yourself to Theresa~sending prayers and hugs for you my friend!
Sherrie K