Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hello Feathered Friends!

Hello and Happy Tuesday Morning Everyone!
I wanted to "POP" in to show you another
card I made... I've seen feathers used a lot
lately... and thought... hummmm let's try it!
 
So here's what I made....
 
 
Of course I didn't use real feathers... that would
be crazy! LOL
 
Card Stock, Ink, & Gems - Stampin' Up
Burlap - DCWV Burlap Stack
Designer Paper - Fancy Pants (Burlap Bouquet)
Feathers/Hello Strip - Fancy Pants (Burlap Bouquet)
Banner Shapes - Silhouette Store
 
Here's another one to add to my MIL's Stash!
I may not have my Christmas Cards done but
I will have a stash of cards for her when she asks! LOL
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A real beauty, Theresa. I like the feathers, too. But haven't tried them yet. How very smart to have your MIL's cars ready. (I've only made 3 Christmas cards so far) But this card is so cheerful. Love the colors and patterns. Great use of burlap and of course feathers.

Gerda said...

Fabulous card!!!! Love the background and the pretty feathers!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sharon said...

Loving this card Theresa! Love the different papers and the burlap. And the feathers are great! :)

Karen said...

Theresa, this is lovely! The banners are gorgeous in their varied hues and patterns. :o) The feathers are so pretty and I love the burlap layer! Beautifully done, my friend! Have a happy day. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen