Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Yummy Cocoa!

Hello and Happy Wednesday! It's the middle of the
week already? Wowzer!
I thought I would share a simple Christmas Gift for anyone....
 
 
These are perfect for last minute gifts.... or just to give  
to the neighbors... letting them know you're thinking
of them! :o)

 
Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Paper - Echo Park
Silver card Stock - Stampin' Up
SnowFlake - Silhouette Store
Bells - Oriental Trading
Red Baker's Twine
Embossing Folder for Spoon Handle - Cuttlebug
Baggie - Walmart
 
Thanks for taking a look!
Have an AWESOME Day!!!
 
Theresa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea and an adorable gift. Love the cup and snowflake. I my have to "borrow" this idea. lol

Sharon said...

Awesome gift Theresa!!! Love the snowflake. These would be great to have on hand for those unexpected quests! :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute, cute, cute...and YUMMY! What a fun, sweet, thoughtful gift. The mug turned out so cute and I love the big, bold snowflake on front. And, how cute is that little spoon?! This is a super cute gift idea my friend ♥

Karen said...

Theresa, this is such a fantastic gift idea! Who wouldn't love to receive this? :o) The mug and snowflake are gorgeous.. and I love the sweet adornments for the mug and bag! The tiny spoon is precious. :o) Lovely work as always, my friend! Have a sparkly night. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome gift idea! Who doesn't love hot chocolate?! Super cute!
Sherrie K