Thursday, March 19, 2015

Birthday Monkey....

Hello & Happy Thursday to ya!
I've got another Birthday card I want to share with you!
 
 
 
 
 
Isn't he just the CUTEST??
 
 
Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Bo Bunny, Bazzill
Designer Paper - Echo Park (Boys Life)
Card Shape - Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon (A2 Card Base 1a)
Eggie Buddy Monkey - Kadoodle Bug Designs
Peachy Keen Face Stamp - Cute & Cuddly Assortment
Mini Tag Die - Jaded Blossoms
Sentiment - My Creative Time (Tiny Tags Greetings)
Orange Trendy Twine
Button - Paper Trey Ink
Home Made Enamel Dots
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!! :)
 
Theresa

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh!! This little monkey is just to cute!!!! I so love this card Theresa! And I love that face!!!! :)

Migdalia said...

This is just TOO cute!! I love the PK face...ADORABLE!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, he's so adorable!! I love the face you added!! The papers are so fun!! This is such an awesome card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

This is just the cutest! Love the monkey with his sweet face! Fun papers too!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, this is SO cute! I love this monkey and I am waiting to find time to cut this cutie:) Love the adorable shape of the card to!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Anonymous said...

He's adorable. I love this little chunky monkey. Super cute birthday card.

Tina H said...

Yes, he is just the cutest! Such a fun and adorable card Theresa!!!! Love it!

Kate said...

You are a crafting machine!!

I love that you used patterned paper on your darling little monkey. Looks fabulous!