Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Turtley Awesome B-day!!

Happy Hump Day Wednesday to ya!!!
We're 1/2 way through the week and
I've got tons of crafting to do since I
didn't get much done last week! UGH!!!
But that's okay.... I'll get to it eventually! HA
 
Today I'm gonna share a fun Birthday card
using Kadoodle Bug Designs SVG File Called:
 
 
 
I really like these Turtles.... They're so fun & CUTE!!!
 
 
Card Stock - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - Echo Park (Boys Life)
Shapes - Silhouette Store (Circle, Scallop, & 3 Banners)
Turtle w/ Cupcake - Kadoodle Bug Designs
Tag Die & Sentiment - My Craft Spot
Button - Paper Trey Ink
Blue Island Twine
Homemade Enamel Dots
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya tomorrow with another
Fun Birthday Card!!! Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

5 comments:

Gerda said...

What a super cute Birthday card!! Love these turles and all the fabulous papers you used!!! Have a great day.
Hugs Gerda.

Lisa said...

This is so turtally adorable ;) I love the sweet image!! The papers are fabulous!! What a fun birthday card this is!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

So super cute! Love the sweet turtle with the cupcake! I really wanted to play with this file and just haven't gotten the chance! Fabulous card!

Norma said...

Hello sweet friend,
I hope all is well and now that my son's science project is done and science fair night is over I can now breath a little and craft a little more and visit:)

Your card is simply adorable, I just LOVE the cute images you use. I love the St. Patty's card below too, totally cuteness:) TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Anonymous said...

That little turtle is adorable. I love his expression. You make the sweetest cards. They always make me smile.