Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Hello Friend.....

Hi Crafty Friends!
 It's my 1st post as a
Craftin Desert Divas Design Team Member!
I'm Pretty excited about what I created
to share with you today!


The sweet girl holding the kite & Hello Friends
Sentiment are from
 the Happy Thoughts Stamp set.
The Label Shape for the sentiment is
from the Tag It Stamp Set. And I've got that
Super COOL Stitched Die from 


Here's a close up of that sweet Girl!
I think I'm getting better at Coloring! :)

All of these Great Products can be found

Happy Thoughts
Banner Dies
Tag It


Here's the list of crafts I used to create my Project ---

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific
Master's Touch Water Color Paper
Designer Paper - Simple Stories (Summer Fresh)
Memento Black Tuxedo Dye Ink
Spectrum Noir Markers - FS2, FS3, GB4, GB5, PP1, BP2
TN3, TN4, IB1, IB2, LG1, LG3, LG5, CR7, CR10
Glittered Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn
Clear Wink of Stella - On her Headband, Dots on the Clothes,
Flower Belt, Bows on Kite

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Have an AWESOME DAY!

Theresa

18 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

Such a pretty card! I love the colors and mixture of pp's~ The image is cute and I really like ho you have used the dies!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!! Love your coloring

CraftyTime4U said...

Super nice coloring and I love the papers you used! Lovely card, have a wonderful week Theresa!!!

Melissa said...

Super cute card!

VanessaB said...

awww. that's so adorable. i wish i could color like you. :) i'm so bad at it.

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Theresa!! She's so sweet!! You colored her beautifully!! The papers you used are fabulous!! What an awesome card this is!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Such a sweet card, the papers looks fabulous together! Your coloring is awesome! Have a great day!

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love that sweet little girl and the pretty papers!! Love this card!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Migdalia said...

Awesome job on coloring her!! She is just Darling! Adorable card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, great patterns!!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Love the Colour -
i always and drawn to primarys when making cards -
so cheerful

I would love to get my hands on those dies!!

Sherrie K. said...

Such an awesome job on this Theresa!! Your cards are always so adorable! Fun papers and awesome coloring!
Sherrie K

Sharon said...

Love this sweet card!! That little girl is so cute. You did an awesome job coloring her! Love the pattern papers. :)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. Looking at her makes me want to say "groovy." Reminds me of Peggy Lipton in "The Mod Squad" from the 60's and/or 70"s. Great coloring.

Karen said...

Theresa, this is darling! What a precious little girl... and indeed you've colored her beautifully! :o) I love her sweet kite. :o) Your papers are gorgeous as always and I love that big banner die. The sunshiny layer between the patterns is perfect. I love the sentiment, too... this is such an adorable way to say hi to a friend. :o) I hope you know how much joy your creations bring to us!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

ScrappyHorses said...

This card makes me smile! That outfit on that little sweetie is too much fun! Love it!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

This is SO cute! Congrats on the DT spot at Craftin Desert Diva!!!

Tina H said...

This is so cute Theresa!! So happy that you are my design team sister!! I look forward to all your crafty projects my talented friend!! Hugs!!!