Sunday, June 28, 2015

To my Bestie!!!

Hello & Happy Sunday my Fellow Crafters!!!
Today's my turn to post a project on the
Craftin Desert Divas Blog
I wanted to make a card for one of my
Best Friends! We've been friends since the
7th grade.... That's a Looong time to know
someone.... :) And I thought using the
Happy Thoughts Stamp Set would fit the bill!


I found the Card Design in the Silhouette Store (#65200)
 I think the Sentiment says it all!!! I found some flowers
in my stash to match the card and quickly whipped this up! 


I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color her...
And My favorite part of the image is the sweet flowers
she's holding behind her back... I also added some
Clear Wink of Stella Glitter to her hair bows, &
Flowers on her pants & Shoes... 
The Designer Paper is Simple Stories (Hey Mom)
Pink Glitter Heart - Prima Marketing


You Can Purchase Happy Thoughts Right Here!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a Crafty Day!!!

12 comments:

Georgiana said...

So sweet of you!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card. Love your coloring and that cute image. A fabulous card and she's going to love it!

Donna K said...

What a sweet card for your Bestie! This is just adorable!!!

Mayras Designs said...

Such a really sweet card for your bestie !
Hugs,
Mayra

Lisa said...

Oh Theresa, this is so sweet!! I love the girl - you've colored her beautifully!! The papers are fabulous!! Your bestie will adore this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

She is ADORABLE!! Your coloring rocks my friend!! So cute!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

The image is really sweet! A darling card which your friend will absolutely love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Gerda said...

What a super sweet card!! Love that lovely little girl image and pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

VanessaB said...

super super sweet!!!

Sharon said...

She is so very cute!! Love all of the flowers and the pattern papers. I think your coloring looks great!! :)

Karen said...

Awww, Theresa! This is perfect for your bestie! :o) How heartwarming to have a friendship withstand the test of time... she is blessed to have you in her life for so long. :o) The little cutie pie is adorable and I too love the sunshiny flowers she's holding. :o) The layered flower is exquisite and I love the bright colors. She will treasure this sweet creation, my dear friend!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

girlia said...

Great job on coloring!