Saturday, April 2, 2016

Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge #4 -

Hello & Happy Saturday Everyone!!
Today starts a Brand New Month & Challenge
over at Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge
  
The Challenge is Anything Goes - How
EASY could that be? SUPER EASY!
So Make sure you come play along with us!


Here's what I created for the NEW CHALLENGE -



I realized after I created this card for the DT - That
Easter was in March this year - Oh Well!! So it's a little
late sharing!!! :)


Recipe for this card - 

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, American Crafts
Designer Paper - Echo PArk (Easter & Spring)
Stitched Card Mat - Die-namics BluePrint #13
Bear Bunny - Silhouette Store (#57184)
Carrot (inside the card) - Echo Park (Easter Collection)
Sentiment - Craftin Desert Diva's (Happy Celebrations)
Flower Stamp - My Craft Spot (No Longer in Business)
Glitter Sprinkles - Doodlebug Designs


Now that you've seen what I've created
Make sure to stop on by and play along - 
Hope to see your there! :)


12 comments:

Karon said...

Gorgeous card and love the bunny bear :-) TFS

Migdalia said...

This is absolutely Adorable!!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said...

This is way cuuuuute! <3

Lisa said...

It's so sweet!! That little bunny bear is adorable!! I love the papers and colors!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sharon said...

I am so loving that darling bunny bear Theresa!!! So super cute! And I just love the layers and papers!!!! :)

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Nana said...

What a cute card. love the spring colors and that adorable bunny. Love it my friend.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

Kate said...

This is so sweet! I love the rosy little cheeks. I'm glad you still shared - even after discovering that Easter was in March this year. This card is still just as adorable!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! This is really an adorable bear/bunny. Easter was too early. Threw a lot of us. Love the paper too.

Karen said...

Theresa, this makes my heart so hoppy! :o) What a darling bear-bunny, so sweetly waiting to share his treasure. The papers are gorgeous and I love the abundance of color! It's never too late to share sweetness. :o) Gorgeous work as always, my friend!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Just Plain Crafty by Steph said...

So very sweet!! Love that lil bear!