Thursday, October 26, 2017

Take the Candy...

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
Today's my day to take over the blog at:
YAY for me... 🙌

I thought I would show you an 
ADORABLE Halloween Card I made using
the SUPER CUTE Raisin Boat Stamp set called
Boo Hoo (9107-Z)






I actually had this stamp set for about 2 weeks and then I had a DREAM -
Crazy? you betcha! But I kept dreaming of making this exact card and I
knew if I didn't make it, I would not have been able to go to sleep that
next night - Have ANY of YOU had that problem??? You know...
Dream of a card or have an idea in your head that HAD to be made?

It doesn't happen too often, thank goodness, but I knew I'd go
crazy if I didn't make it - and it's a simple CAS card (Even Better!)

All I did was stamp the adorable image with some versamark ink -
Heat embossed it with white embossing powder - Then pulled
out 3 distress inks to color over the image.... I added some droplets
of water and lifted the water droplets up with a paper towel --
Then I die cut it out with a wonky border die - Popped it up on
a black card base with fun foam - I heat embossed a sentiment on
a strip of black cardstock and made it into a banner - Then added some
Enamel dots and I was done! It's exactly how I dreamt it...



New to Victorine Originals??
Check out the Victorine Originals Store
SumMore Fun Blog
Victorine Originals Facebook Page


You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest





12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! And yes this has happened to me many tines. I would start thinking about a card I need to make with a certain idea and have to go make it. But sometimes it does not always come out the way I thought about it

Tracey said...

Happy Thursday to you too :) I've never dreamed about a card design but I definitely go to bed think of how to do certain designs...then I can't sleep. Fabulous card, cute stamp and I love the inked backed! I still need to buy some of those distress inks.

Beth F. said...

Oh my gosh! So that is why this card is so awesome...you were dreaming about it! I can honestly say that I have never done that. I think about projects while trying to go to sleep, but I don't dream about them. Does that mean that I need to be more in tuned with my crafting? LOL! Anyway, I absolutely LOVE this card. The stamp, the colors, the wonky rectangle die (mine is coming in the mail tomorrow!)...it is all just perfect!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute-LOVE the blended background!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so darn cute!! I love the line-up of ghosts!! The colors are gorgeous!! I've never dreamed of cards but I wish I did if they could look like this!! Have a great day, my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

You are so right this is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, you have some pretty cool dreams! And productive, too! :) I haven't tried the versa mark stamping with inks, but it does look fun, so I'll put that on my list of things to try. Your stamp and sentiment are super cute!!

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

SUPER duper cute!!Love the cute ghosts and heat embossing!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Gerda said...

This card is so fun and cute!!! I love the cute ghosts and the fabulous background!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Lisa said...

So adorable! Awesome image and love your dream come true...lol! And yes....maybe not so much dream but I have spent a whole night planning a card...lol! Congrats for getting it out of your head!

Nana said...

Too cute. Love the background and how you stampped the shost in white. They pop right off the card.

Karla Yungwirth said...

That must have been an awesome dream! I love the cute stamp and the great background!!