Friday, October 13, 2017

Victorine Originals Mood Board Challenge #13 --

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

 YAY! I know how you
guys enjoy a good Challenge!


Our Mood Board is HALLOWEEN - 



 You can use the Mood Board or go by the Theme
or Use the color combo or Use all 3!!! You don't have to use
a stamp from Victorine Originals if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!



Here's what I created to inspire you --




So, I decided to go along with the Theme (Halloween) and
use the (Colors) for this Challenge -- 😁

I told you guys before that I just ADORE the 
each image is just so CUTE! And it has some fun sentiments
to go along with it! 

I pulled out my Doodlebug Halloween Papers and wanted to use
up some of the "extra" pieces - you know those SCRAPS
we all have!!  And came up with this - The Stitched Rectangle
frame & Stitched Circle dies are from MFT
The Stitched Banner die is from CDD and the 
thinner stitched rectangle dies are from Lil' Inker Designs
The Adorable FRANKIE is from Victorine Originals
and I added some Cloud 9 Rain drops in Black, orange, & Green 
then pulled out some purple doodlebug sprinkles to finish off the front 




I also wanted to share the inside of my card with you -
so you could see the adorable sentiment that came with this stamp set!
I added a strip of DP from Doodlebug and some glitter candies
I found in my Halloween stash of stuff! 😁


I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!


New to Victorine Originals??
Check out the Victorine Originals Store
Victorine Originals Blog
Victorine Originals Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest



Thanks so much for stopping!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the papers!!

Beckie Williams said...

The papers are perfect!!! Your card is just adorable!! Awesome job!

Beth F. said...

Theresa, this is so adorable! I love the fun and happy papers you used on it. Super cute!

Migdalia said...

I LOVE the cute stamp set!! Super DUPER cute!!Awesome coloring too!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sukie said...

Super cute card! Great take on the sketch and those papers are so fun! Have a great weekend!

Lisa said...

So darn cute!! He's adorable!! I love the colors and design!! Fab Halloween card, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Fantastic use of scraps! I just hate to throw them out. Some articles I have read advise you to only keep scraps that are 6 x 6 or larger, but I CANNOT throw away perfectly good paper.

I love your little card. That Frankie is adorable, not scary in the least!

Evelyn

Donna K said...

That little frankenstein is so cute and the sentiment is just so fun, what a cute, festive card...trick or treat! I love a challenge too...I need to get back into doing them. I'm slacking in my creative time these days. Have a great weekend, Theresa!

Lisa said...

Omg..he's so adorable! Love this! Love the design with all the circles too!

Karen said...

love that sentiment and he image is adorable! Love the use of all the pattern papers....

Sue from Oregon said...

This image/card is a make me smile type of creations! ♥ Sue Kment

Tina H said...

Hi Theresa! I'm lovin your little Halloween projects! So much fun!! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving me such sweet comments! I found those cool chocolate skulls at Tuesday Morning and had to get them. I don't have one close to my house so it is always a treat for me when I get to shop there. I hope you have a great week!! Hugs, Tina

Karla Yungwirth said...

Wat a fun mood board and a lovely card you were inspired to make!! Great job decorating the inside!

Nana said...

Too darn cute. Love the stamp set and fun papers.