Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Trendy Twine - Elegant Ornament

Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
 I'm back as Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!
This is my last Month as Guest Host and I really hope
I've shared some fun ways to use Trendy Twine
on your projects! So let's get started!!! :)


This month they are featuring Christmas Mint Trendy Twine



Such a YUMMY Color Combo!!! 
I Love this for the holidays!


Since Christmas is just around the corner, I thought
I would make an ornament!



This ornament turned out so pretty and shimmers on my tree!



I bought a clear ornament bulb from the $ store and thought
I could dress it up with my twine - So I started out by
painting on some Mod podge to my clear ornament
and then just adding the Christmas Mint Twine on top
of that. I continued the process until I got all the way to the bottom
Once that was done, I let it sit to dry completely (it didn't take long)
and then I spritzed my ornament with some sparkle sheer shimmer spray -

After that dried for a few minutes, I tied a strip of the Mint Twine
around the very top part of the bulb and added 2 small gold bells to the ends - 
Then I found some glittery flowers in my stash
and attached them to the top with some hot glue - 


I really do like how my ornament turned out - it looks very elegant


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group


Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!



14 comments:

Marilyn said...

OMG! Your ornament is gorgeous!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Beth F. said...

This is so cool! Fantastic way to use that Trendy Twine! Thanks for guest designing for us 😊

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

My goodness, Theresa! This is stunning! You did an amazing job and this is such a beautiful Christmas decoration.

It's always so fun to see what you are creating for us on the blog. :)

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Sukie said...

Very pretty ornament! The way you wrapped the twine looks amazing! Great pic too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Simply AMAZING!! I love love love love it!!!!!!!!

Gerda said...

WOW, Theresa!! What a awesome ornament!! LOVE, LOVE IT!!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Lori said...

I love how your ornament turned out, too! It's fabulous! LOVE!

Treva said...

Wow, your ornament is beautiful!

CA Scrapper said...

Very beautiful! Great job!! Hope you are having a good week.

Leslie

Greta said...

Oh wow--this is just fabulous, Theresa! I need to come sit next to you & make one of these!

Migdalia said...

WOW!! Elegant & Beautiful!!
So Thanksgiving Day I went with pumpkin & sweet potato pies.Yummy!!
It was a very nice day too!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

KT Fit Kitty said...

Well this gets a big WOW from me! It must have taken ages to wrap all of that twine but what a gorgeous outcome! Beutiful job, Theresa!

Lisa said...

O M Garsh this is awesome!!! What patience it must have taken to cover that bulb so perfectly! I'm thinking if I tried that it may involve some craft room crying...lol.. but wow is this gorgeous! Absolutely love it!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Oh my goodness that is so pretty -
You have some patience there !! wow