Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Trendy Twine Christmas Project!

 Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day
with friends and family and I hope
Santa was good to you as well!

Today is my very LAST Post for Trendy Twine!

THANKS so much, Lesley for letting me be a
Guest Designer! I had so much fun creating
with your Amazing Products!!!

Today, the Trendy Twine gals and I are sharing some
Holiday cheer with some amazing projects we
made to celebrate Christmas!  YAY!!

Here's what I came up with for a co-worker -



We have a Secret Santa thing going on at work - and the person I got
LOVES Chocolate, which made making this treat very easy!!



Products from Annie's Paper Boutique













If you've got a few minutes, please
Go Check out what the TRENDY TWINE GALS
came up with to inspire you today up on their blog!


Enjoy the rest of your Christmas! 
I'll be back in January!
See you in 2020!!!

Theresa

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute treat package! Merry Christmas!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Merry Christmas, Theresa! What a festive holiday treat with all of the pretty details. I'm sure your co-worker loved it!

Thank you so much for being our guest this year. You are so talented and you created so many wonderful projects. And did an outstanding job spotlighting Trendy Twine and the other products. It was a joy to work with you.

Hugs!
Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Beth F. said...

This is such a beautiful wintery treat! I love the way you coordinated the candies with the Trendy Twine. It has been so wonderful having you as part of the DT these past 6 months. Have a merry Christmas and a blessed new year!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love this! LOVING the snowflake!!!!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love your gift packages !! They are always sooo cute !!

I finally got a new computer so I can catch up on all your holiday crafts!
Merry Christmas & a New Year full of Happiness & health !

Migdalia said...

A very sweet treat!! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa was good to you too!! He was good to me...

Happy New Year!!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the blues and the package is just beautiful. Anyone would be happy to receive it.

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is really sweet! I think the packaging makes the gift and you nailed it!!