Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sour Cream Containers!!!!

Hello and Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Today I'm gonna show you one of
the things I did this past weekend...
Halloween is coming up and I always
make something for my sons classroom...
Well after much debate I decided to
make Sour Cream Containers! Now,
I have never ever made these before
and I have NOOOOO idea why I
haven't made them sooner! :o)
I went over to Okie's blog:
And if you click on the link... It should take you
straight to her video on how simple and easy
these are to make.... :o)
Anyway.... here are the ones I made.... :o)

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

I used 12 x 12 DCWV Halloween paper (Assorted)
and cut them out at 4" x 5 1/4"
You get 6 out of 1 sheet of 12 x 12 paper...
Then used My ATG Gun and put them through
the crimper....

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

I used a SU Circle & Scallop Punch....
The Sentiment is also from SU....
Added a brad to keep it in place....
I made a bunch of these and the first
batch I made I used thicker Card stock
and they kept opening sooo
I had to re-do them with thinner paper...
Just an FYI on that! :o)
I filled them all up with YUMMY
M&M's candy.... I'm sure his
class will love that!
Thanks OKIE for the Video... It
was sooooo HELPFUL! :o)
I'll be back tomorrow with
a Card I did for the Cricut Cardz Challenge!
Have a GREAT DAY!!!!
Theresa

3 comments:

Sharon said...

They turned out soooo cute!! Love those papers you used!! I made these last year for the Grands and the few Trick/Treaters that we get. They seemed to really like them. I'm doing something different this year. Gotta get busy!
:)

Anonymous said...

I love these!!! This would be a great way to give "fun size" candy bars. I just may have to make some. We don't get many trick or treaters. Kids mainly go to churches or schools for
"trunk or treat." Thanks for the great idea.

Ms. Daiquiri said...

Such a cute idea!! Wish I had seen them when I was doing class parties ... kiddies too old for that now.