Saturday, October 2, 2010

Baby Chick....

Hello Everyone... How is your Saturday going?
Today is World Card Making Day....
Sooo I thought I would share a card that I made....
I have more planned if there is time....
I may be posting them on other blogs for
their challenges... I hope you all get a
free minute today just to make
1 card if at all possible....
Have fun and enjoy all the
fun Challenges going on! :o)

 (Click on Photo to Enlarge)

I just had to use my new cartridge for this one... :o)
Card stock, Ink, Stamp,
Designer Paper, Punches (SU)

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Cartridge - Simply Charmed
Chick is cut @ 2 1/2" with the
Beak & Feet Cut out (2x's Each)
Adhesive Googlie eyes are from Walmart
Thanks for taking a peek
let me know what ya think!
Have an AWESOME
WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!!!
Theresa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. such a sweet chick.

Sharon said...

This is just adorable!! Love that little chick and the pattern paper. Wonderful!! :)

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Theresa this card is so cute!!! Love the soft colors you used. TFS
~Terry~