Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baby Deer....

Hello and Happy Thursday Everyone!
I see the week is winding down some...
Yea! I Love the weekend... It means sleepin' in!
Well since I've shown you 2 baby boy cards
this week... I thought I would throw a baby girl card into the mix!
Here ya go! :o)

 (Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Card stock, Ink, Ribbon (SU)
Designer Paper - Porcelain (Basic Grey)
Gems - Soft Pink (Kaiser Craft)
Cartridges - Accent Essentials (Border Scallop) Cut @ 4"
Create a Critter (Deer) Cut @2  3/4"
All Mixed Up (Baby) Cut @ 1 3/4"

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Here's another view for ya...
It was a fairly quick and simple card
to make and I hope you like it!
Well that's it for me this week...
Miislucky should be back with something
to show you! :o)
Thanks for taking a peek,
let me know what ya think!
Enjoy the rest of your week! :o)
Theresa

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is just sooooo sweet! Loving the colors!! So soft and girly. The bow is perfect!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's adorable. I love baby cards, too. That little deer is one of my all time favorite cuts. Theresa, thank you for your sweet comment. And, yes, chocolate does help. Have you ever tried Nutella? It's wonderful. You have a great weekend. (sleeping-in)