Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Falling in Circles.....

Hello and Happy Wednesday Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday with the launch of the Brand New Imagine by Provo Craft! I have a sad confession to make! I purchased this new toy at midnight when it launched...... Then I had buyers remorse..... :o(  My hubby said for me to go ahead and get it..... He said it would be my Christmas gift.... So that's what I did... Then I went to the message board and started to read more info on this machine... and as amazing as it might be... I just realized it wasn't worth it to me to get it right now..... I mean I just bought a brand new 12 x12 Canon printer! It will be here any day! :o) So why would I want another printer? One that cost even more than the one I ordered? Why would I want a Tri-Color cartridge which is NOT cost effective than a printer that offers separate color cartridges.... How often would I really use it? I love my Expression and use it almost everyday! Honestly! :o) Soooo I went back to HSN and Canceled my order.... :o(  I told the hubby what I did and he said it was ok.... Just get it, but after thinking about all the Whys? I said NOOOO I don't NEED it right now! But a second Expression would be great for all the cuts that I do.... LOL Soooo Maybe during the after Thanksgiving sale I will get a second expression to help me with all the cuts for my cards..... We shall see!!! But... I did order the Brand new Mat's! Only because I would LOVE to see if they are better than the old ones.... And..... :o)  I did order all 3 Martha Stewart Cartridges that were on HSN! I Had a 15% coupon to go with it..... So that made me feel much better! LOL  I will say that I'm very happy for those who did get it and didn't cancel it like I did! I will continue to watch all the info on this new machine and maybe just maybe get it later on! :o) Ok... Now that I got that off of my chest, here is today's card! :o)

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

First off.... I want to say I had a heck of a time trying
to take pictures of this card! Why???
I don't know... Maybe cause I took the pictures
late at night? I used extra lighting... I don't know...
Sometimes I get sooo mad when I don't think the
picture comes out just right.... I'm still working on it! :o)

Card stock, Ink, Stamp (Grateful Greetings set) - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - Papertrey Ink (Autumn Abundance) I love this paper!
Cartridge - George and Basic Shapes
(Circles) Cut @ 1 1/8" (2x's), 1 3/8" (2x's)
McGill Punch - Leaves (2x's each)
Martha Stewart Punch - Double Scallop
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Small Polka Dots
Window & Modern Label Punch - Stampin' Up

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Here is a side view to show the Dimension of the layers....
as you can see, I've inked everything for added depth!
Well, that's about it for today! I'll be back tomorrow
with a Halloween card!
Thanks for taking a peek,
let me know what ya think!
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Theresa

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Your card is just beautiful. Love that bg paper. Those circles are great and I love the leaves!! All of those Fall colors are just awesome!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your card is pretty. I came by to see what you thought about the Imagine. I knew you were planning to order. I wasn't planning on getting it and my hubby said if you want it get it, Merry Christmas. So I ordered it. Then I had buyer's remorse just like you. (I read what everyone had to say on the MB and decided it wasn't for me)I tried to cancel but they said it was already processing. HSN has never processed one of my orders so fast. I don't know if I should even open it when it comes or just send it right back. What would you do?

miislucky said...

Good decision on your part. Glad you rethought all the reasons WHY you shouldn't get it!!! Great card I think it came out very nice!!! Love the paper!!!