Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Witchy Flourish....

Hello and Happy Tuesday Everyone! How many of you guys purchased the Imagine last night at midnight??? HSN has it as the Today's Special Value if you haven't gotten it yet.... Head on over there and take a peek at the video and think about all the possibilities of this new Machine! :o) Today's card is a Halloween one... I'm truly loving the Celebrate with Flourish Cartridge.... There are sooooo many wonderful images on it for all the Holiday and seasons..... The main reason I got this cartridge was for the Fall/Thanksgiving designs.... As you can tell by my cards lately! :o) Anyway Today's card is using that wonderful cartridge and the witch on it.... Provo Craft has come out with soooo many amazing cartridges lately that creating is becoming more and more easier..... I love that don't you? Anyway here's my card! :o)

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)
Card stock/Ink - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - Cloud 9
Stamp - Grateful Greetings (SU)
Cartridges - Celebrate with Flourish (Witch/moon) Cut @ 2 3/4" (2x's)
Lacy Labels - (Black,Yellow, Purple Design) Cut @ 1 1/2"
(Click on Photo to Enlarge)
Here is a side view, to show you my Layers....
Can you believe these are the only (2) Cartridges
I bought from Walmart! I love both of these.... :o)
Well, That's it for today! I'll be back
tomorrow with a Fall card! See I told ya I would
mix it up a bit! :o)
Thanks for taking a peek,
let me know what ya think!
Enjoy the rest of your day!!!

Theresa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Great card!! Love those colors. That pattern paper is wonderful. I stayed up and watched, but I did not purchase. Not in the budget right now. Although, I have asked for it for Birthday/Anniversary/Christmas.....:)