Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Simple and Easy Fall Card!

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to you! I am Home safe and sound and I got to sleep in my own bed!!! AHHHHH Life is Good! :o) It's nice to go on a trip, but it is soooo much better when you come home..... You seem to miss the little things... Like a nice home cooked meal and well Your BED..... Hotels try to make you comfortable but it never seems to work out to well.... I guess that's why most people say after taking a vacation you really need a vacation..... Cause you don't really get any good sleep! LOL Today's card is a very quick and simple yet lovely looking Fall card... Or at least I think so anyway! Here ya go!

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Card Stock, Ink, Ribbon, Stamp (Harvest Home) (SU)
Leaves - McGill Punch Cut (2x's) each
Bling - Kasier Kraft
Designer Paper - Papertrey Ink (First Fruits)

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Here is a side view to show the Dimensionals that I used on it.....
There are 2 different sizes for popping up the leaves.....
and of course everything was inked for added depth.....
I hope you like my simple Fall card today! I'll
be back tomorrow with my very first DT Card for
Cricut Cardz Challenge!!! :o) Thanks for taking a peek,
let me know what ya think!!! :o)
Have a great day!
Theresa

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card!! Love those leaves and that bg paper is really pretty. The sentiment is great!! :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty card. I love that paper. Welcome home. I know exactly how you feel.