Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Choo Chooooo....

Hello and Happy Wednesday Everyone!
I hope your week is turning out grand!
I'm sooo excited about today's card!
I tell ya...I think this is one of my Favorite
cards to date! I know... CRAZY! RIGHT?
Well I can't contain myself any longer...
Here's my Card! ENJOY! :o)

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

I know you all think I'm crazy...
But I Just LOVE how this card turned out! :o)
Card stock - Not Quite Navy, Peach Parfait (SU)
Designer Paper - Oh Baby Collection (Basic Grey)
Cartridge - New Arrival (Train) Cut @ 2 3/8" using DS (2x's)
(Elephant) Cut @ 1 3/4"
(Giraffe) Cut @ 2 1/4"
Face Stamps - Critter Faces small for Giraffe
Critter Faces Medium for Elephant smile (Peachy Keen)
Sentiment - Curly Cute Stamp Set (SU)

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Here is a side view to show the Dimensionals
that I used... I used 2 different sizes for the layering...
The Bling coming from the smoke stack
is (Ice Blue) Kaiser Kraft... And the
Brads on the wheels are from (SU)....
I used googlie eyes for the Elephant....
And well that's all she wrote! LOL
Sooo that's now my favorite card
for today! Thanks for taking a peek,
let me know what ya think! :o)
Theresa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh Theresa, this is just awesome!!!! It's my favorite that you have shown us today, too!!! I just love all those bright colors. The bling is just perfect!! :)