Monday, September 27, 2010

Baby Boy Squirrel...

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone!
Where did the weekend go? It seemed to just fly by....
I have a busy week this week and hope to make
time for some card making! :o) But in the
mean time I have some cute cards to show
you this week! Today's card is a cute baby boy squirrel card!

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Card stock, Ink, Stamp Set (Warm Words),
Oval & Scallop Oval Punches - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - DCWV
Corner Punch - We R Memory
Cartridges - Create a Critter (squirrel) Cut @ 2 1/4"
Lacy Labels (Scallop Circles) Cut @ 3"
 Stamp Face for Squirrel (Peachy Keen) Critter faces Medium Set

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Here is a side view to show the inking and
the Dimensionals that I used to create this card.
I also wanted to let you know that I used
my Design Studio to Hide the Face features
so that I could use my Peachy Keen  Stamps...
I tell ya... Peachy Keen makes AWESOME
Face Stamps for all our Cartridges!
Well that's it for today! I'll be back tomorrow with
another cute card! Well at least I think so anyways! LOL
Thanks for taking a peek, let me know
what ya think! Enjoy the rest of your day!
Theresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute, Theresa. He made my day. Love making baby cards.

Sharon said...

Ohhh he is just adorable! Those bg papers are just perfect!! :)