Monday, September 20, 2010

Sweet Pea....

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! :o) Mine was boring but that's ok with me! I got to chill out and not over work myself.... which is what I always do on the weekends... You know... trying to catch up on last minute things... :o) Nope... None of that for me this weekend! Of course that also means I didn't get a lot of things done either.... Oh Well! :o) Today's Card is Wayyyyy off from the cards I have been doing lately.... it's a baby card! Now I know people out there have babies all the time, sooo posting this at this time of the year isn't soooo bad... Right? LOL Here you go! :o)

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Isn't this the cutest pea EVER! :o)
Card stock - Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink,
Blush Blossom, Certain Celery, Pear Pizzazz (SU)
Designer Paper - Porcelain (Basic Grey)
Ribbon - Pretty in Pink Taffeta 3/8" (SU)
Oval and Scallop Punches (SU)
Sentiment - (Hello Baby) Teeny Tiny Saying Stamp set (SU)
Baby Face - Just baby faces 1/2" (Peachy Keen Stamps)
Cartridge - New Arrival (Pea) Cut @ 3 3/4" with xtra layers on the
face, heart, pink pod

 (Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Here is the side view, to show you the extra
layers that I cut... I inked everything as well for
some added depth...
Now to mix it up even more... I'll be back tomorrow
with a Halloween card! Ohhhh... I'm just a wild one
with these cards! LOL  You never know when
I may throw a Christmas card at ya! It's coming...
I won't say when.... but it's a comin'!!! LOL :o)
Thanks for taking a peek, let me know
what ya think! Have a great day!!!!
Theresa

2 comments:

miislucky said...

I love this card. I don't have this cart. and have been debating on whether to get it or not. The colors are fabulous!!! Great job!!!

Sharon said...

What a sweet sweet baby card!!! I really need to get this cart! I love the soft colors. And that bg is just great!! :)