Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sentiments....

Hello and Happy Wednesday Everyone! It's already
 the middle of the week! Wow... Talk about flying by!
Today as promised I made a video... First I want to say to
those who have been doing videos for a long time...
"THANK YOU"!
I never realized how much time and effort is put into one
of these bad boys! :o) Especially when you do take after take
just to get it somewhat right for viewing! Thank goodness my
son Juston likes to make videos cause I would totally be lost
without his help! :o) So here you go.... I hope you like it!


Well that's all I have for today... Thanks for viewing the video
and stopping by! Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
Theresa

8 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Thank you so much for the video! I really like the way that you create the inside of your cards. I will have to try this!

girlia said...

This video is going to help me out a lot. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your video

Anonymous said...

I used to use a card program to do this years ago with my first computer before I had the internet. I loved my first program. I bought 4or 5 since and hated them. When we had to get a new computer my first program wasn't compatible so I just stopped using a program and just type in "word." It would probably be a lot easier, but I can kind of eyeball the font size and get it to fit. BTW, Your piggy bank card is so cute. I love it.

Kate said...

Thanks for sharing that, Theresa. It's so fun to hear your voice! I just finished creating a video as my final project for me class - but used animation. Lots of work but fun at the same time.

Sharon said...

Great video!!! I'll have to give this a try when I get a new desk top. I have several card software to try it with. :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Video Number 2 is a winner! Great job on these videos lady and so much great information! Thanks for sharing and I agree with Kate, it' really a lot of fun to hear your voice, makes me feel like I know you even better!

Jayne said...

Hi Theresa,I don't use a programme like yours but enjoyed the video. I agree with Tanya and Kate,makes me feel I know you better!....not really a stalker!! Lol!
Jayne x