Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's June in January???

Hello and Happy Wednesday everyone!
I hope your week is off to a great start!
Mine is going rather smoothly... let's hope
it continues that way the rest of the week! :o)
Today is CHALLENGE day over at
You are to create a card for any occasion
 using any cartridges or colors, with
SUMMER as your theme! 
I bet a lot of you wish it was summer now! :o)
I chose to make mine a Summer Birthday
card for a child.... I LOVE making kid cards!
So let's just get right to it... Here's my card....


Card stock - Stampin' Up, Bo Bunny Double Dot
Designer Paper - Bo Bunny (Barefoot & Bliss)
Ink-  Stampin' Up
Stamp - Megan Elizabeth (Birthday Sentiments)
Cartridge - Sesame Street Seasons (Cookie Monster)
Cut @ 2 1/2"

I tried to make this a fun summer card using
Summertime paper and the cute Cookie Monster with
an inner tube around him.... :o) I hope I've inspired
you to make a fun summer time card, even though
we are knee deep in January! LOL 
Please join in the fun with us over at
and make sure you stop by to see all the
wonderful creations the Design Team
members made.... I'm looking forward to stopping
by to say Hi and check out your wonderful Creations!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

9 comments:

Diane Hodrick said...

Why isn't cookie eating his floatie? lol. Super cute...and who couldn't use a dose of summer!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great little card! TFS

Jayne said...

Fabulous sunny card,such a great challenge as we all need some sunshine at this time of year.Cookie monster is so cute and love the sentiment stamp.
Hugs
Jayne x

Amy said...

Fun cookie monster card- and I do wish it was summer and that was me with a swim ring!! :)Amy

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

I love cookie monster Theresa (spent many hours watching Sesame Street as my children were growing up!!) Great kid's card :o)

Sharon said...

Oh how fun!!! I love it!! Love the polka dots and stripes. And I am ready for summer!! :)

Cricut Couple said...

I totally agree! This is so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Yea, Cookie Monster! He was always a trend setter. Why not summer in January? This is really cute, Theresa. So glad you're getting more blogging time. Your card made my day a little sunnier.

Kate said...

Oh boy, do I wish it was summer!! Your card is adorable. You can never go wrong with Cookie Monster - and you've made him even better with those great papers and summertime colours!