Monday, March 12, 2012

Good Luck!

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all had
a fabulous weekend! Mine was busy again! :o) My oldest
boy came to visit for Spring Break this past week and I'm still
making changes at work and I have a bunch of things at home to get
done and Saturday was my hubby's birthday too.... Soooo.... trying to
get things done lately has been a bigger task than usual. I'm still
trying to do a bunch of things today! Tomorrow I'll be out of town so
I really need to get things going! I had to make out a list because if
I didn't I would totally forget something along the way... In fact I
still feel like I'm forgetting something... What? I don't know... I
guess I'll know once I've finally completed all this stuff I'm trying to do!
I do know I have a card to show you! At least I can remember
that much! Right? LOL Here you go....


I only made a couple of St. Patrick's Day cards cuz I don't
really send them out anymore and I don't sell a lot of them to
being with. Sooo here is one of the cards that I made for this
Irish day coming up on Saturday! :o) YES! I used my Imagine
to make this card before I had to send it off to PC! :o)

Card stock - Stampin' Up
Baker's Twine
Designer Paper/Cartridge - Imagine More Cards Art Cartridge
I used the Separate button for the Clover and enlarged the
size. I used dimensionals to pop up the clover and the Good Luck.
It was very quick and easy to make and put together!
I'll be back on Wednesday with a card for the
Circut Cardz Challenge! And hopefully I'll have more done and
maybe I can stop by your blogs to say Hi to ya! I haven't
been on my computer all that much this past week... Sooo
let's keep our fingers crossed that all goes well! :o)
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

9 comments:

Diane Hodrick said...

I love this card...the papers are perfect and so fun. Hope you get that imagine back soon. I really love what you did with it here.

Caryn S said...

Neat lettering! I don't have an imagine so I was planning on getting a stamp set that looks like that. It's nice to see it used on a card!

Jayne said...

Great card Theresa. Hope life calms down soon!!
Jayne x

Amy said...

Very nice card!! Love the lettering :)Amy

Anonymous said...

Stop! Take a deep breath, or 2 or 3. Now don't you feel better? I'm so tired just reading about your week.
Love your card and the colors. Especially that blue shamrock. Hope you have a productive week and get everything done. Just don't forget to breathe my friend.

Sharon said...

This is fantastic!! Love the shamrock, the sentiment, the striped paper, the twine, okay, I love everything!!! Don't overdo my friend!!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Your card is awesome! I love the awesome colors and touch of bakers twine:)
Nice job-hope things settle down a bit for you..take care!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cricut Couple said...

Ok... The projects you pull out of that imagine machine are so great! I always see something I didn't know was there. It's incredible!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

cute, cute, cute! Such a fun take on St. Pat's Day. I really like how different this card is with such fun colors. Happy to see that you found some time to make this cutie...don't work too hard this week!