Monday, March 5, 2012

Precious Girl....

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone! Boy I had a busy week
last week.... Hopefully this week won't be as bad.... But I'm
thinkin' it probably will cuz I'm trying to put away all the
winter stuff at the store and bring out the Spring/Summer
stuff we have.... Not an easy task really.... We have tons
upon tons of clothes and we are always asking ourselves...
Where do we put this stuff? LOL Oh well... I'm sure I'll figure
it out sooner or later! :o) We've had an interesting winter so
far and I'm hoping the snow will melt soon as I'm thinking of
Spring every second!!!! Pretty flowers popping up from the ground,
and hearing the birds sing a lovely tune.... OK.... this isn't a Disney
Movie... but I can dream can't I? LOL Any who here's my card
for today's post! :o)


 With the crappy weather..comes crappy photo opts!
Sooo, I'm very sorry if the photo looks to dark!

I designed this in my CCR Program... This is one
of the cards I was working on before my Crop.... I had
gotten the Teresa Collins Cartridge and was dying to
try it out and sooo I came up with this....

Black Card stock, Ink, Gems - Stampin' Up
White Card stock - Bazzill
Cartridge - Teresa Collins Baby Boutique Imagine Cartridge
I basically "separated" some of the layers from some of the
already made designs and cut them out.... Like the "TOP NOTE" shape was
with a giraffe and had white, pink and black to it.... Soooo I used the
"Separate" button and cleared the black color and used black card stock
instead.... and then I took off the white and the giraffe and changed the plain pink to
a designer pink on the cartridge.... :o) I hope that makes some sense to someone....
If not let me know and maybe I can show you with a video..... :o)

Pink Dotted paper was cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
 "PRECIOUS" was cut out @ 2 1/4" (2 times) for added dimension
"Top Note Shape" (Black) was cut @ 3 3/4" & the (Pink) was cut @ 3.181

I used the "Separate" button on the scallop/crown part... it had
a black circle on it and I removed the circle....
"Dotted Scallop" was cut @ 1 1/2" (3 times)
"Pink Crown" was cut @ 0.875 (6 times) for added dimension
I used Pink Ink to ink all the edges and added a few gems
to make it more girlie! :o) And that's all she wrote! LOL

Thanks sooo much for stopping by! I'll be back on
Wednesday with another creation to share with you....
I hope you all have an AWESOME DAY!!!!

Theresa

14 comments:

Cricut Couple said...

Wow Theresa! This is really beautiful! I need to use that cartridge more. I have only used it a couple of times, but I think I need to blow the dust off of it and start printing. Love this!!!

Diane Hodrick said...

Such a great cart....love what you have done with it. It's so pretty with those elegant images. Love it. I hate changing closets over from winter to spring...cannot imagine doing an entire store...good luck!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Theresa. Would be great for a new baby girl, a new little princess. It has a very regal feel.

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a pretty card! Spring will be here soon and you will have a head start on it! How smart!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

girlia said...

pretty

Jayne said...

This is so elegant Theresa.Love it!
Obviously my telepathic powers weren't working properly ( and I forgot to drop you a message..duh!!) but I passed the Green Blend to you last week. Thanks for all your encouragement and support...love your visits.
jayne x

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!! I've not seen that cart, but it looks like another that I "need"!!! ;)

Nicole said...

Very beautiful card! I think it's fit for a princess! I just love the black & white with a hint of pink. Wonderful job! :)

Sharon said...

Oh I love it!!! Black, white and a touch of soft pink is just awesome!! Love the cuts, too!! So girly!! :)

DIANA L. said...

This came out so sweet. I have this cart and I just love it . It is my go to baby cart.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Norma said...

WOW! Theresa such a pretty card and I love the layered Top Notes. Fabulous design. Don't work so hard:) Thank you for the link and I will have to check it out Heather's class since I need a lot of tips on MDS, LOL!! thank you for the link my sweet friend:)
Hugs,
Norma

Jovan said...

OMG...Theresa this is so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a lovely card Theresa! I so love that pink/black/white combo, it is such an elegant look. Sounds like you have been busy as usual. I bet it really is tough "changing seasons" within the store. Spring has pretty much arrived here in my neck of the woods...grass is turning green, trees are budding out and the pollen is already covering my porch...yuck! Don't work yourself too hard, I'll be back on Wed to see what you have created!

Kate said...

Ohhh, this is gorgeous, Theresa!! I love it! It's so elegant and dramatic! Great job!
I'm jealous that your flowers are blooming. We've got some daffs, snowdrops and tulips poking through the soil - but just the green right now. It won't be long!!