Monday, July 9, 2012

Thinking Summer Smooch....

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone! I had a busy weekend
cleaning up my house.... It's sooo nice to walk on the floor
barefoot again without any worries.... AAHHHH CLEAN!
Well I hope you had a better weekend than me... I mean
come on... cleaning the house isn't all that fun! LOL
I also tried to get some creative projects done... but my
brain just wouldn't have it! I guess I'm gonna have to try
again this next weekend... :o) In the mean time I do
have a card for ya that I made before I got really
crazy busy with the store.... Here ya go.....


This is a Digital Hybrid card....
I used My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up and
the pre - design they had ... Printed out some pieces and
added the Ribbon & Epoxy Button to add a touch of "ME"
to this card! :o)
This was one of those cards I needed for my MIL....
I still have a few more of those to show ya.... :o)

Any whooo.... That's all I have for today!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have an
AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

7 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Hey you! Very cute, sweet, sunny, happy card! Love the layers and fun colors. Doesn't a clean house feel wonderful? I don't really care for the process, but I do love the effect! Spent my weekend working on baby shower gift, attending shower, then had 2 cute little overnighters (Emma and her step-sister). We ate, played, swam and crafted Sat and Sunday and then....I sent them home...lol! I love 'em, but they sure do make me need a nap!

Norma said...

WOW! such a pretty card and I now want to take out that stamp set to play! I would of never guessed it was a Digital card by the photo, it looks fantastic and great way to add your touch with the button and ribbon!!
Hugs,
Norma

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Cleaning the house may not be fun Theresa but it sure feels great when it's done!!!

Love the card...the colors are so pretty!!!

Jayne said...

Great card Theresa,so bright and sunny.
Loved seeing your photos and glad you are up and running.
I can't sit to craft if I know I have housework to do!!
Jayne x

Sharon said...

Great card!!! Love the flowers, the papers and that fabulous button and ribbon. Glad you got your house cleaned. I bet when you get enough rest your creative juices will be flooding over!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your bright and fun card. Glad things are going so well. Enjoy your success.

Jovan said...

Beautiful card...I thought it was a stamp! That digital set looks GREAT!