Monday, July 11, 2016

HAPPY Holidays...

Hello & Happy Monday Awesome Crafters!
How was your weekend? Mine was really nice...
Hunter & I went to the library, got library cards, took out 
some books & movies, played the Game LIFE.... Trying
to teach him how to cook & bake... Watched some movies
and COLORED!! :) Now... I'm not very good at coloring at ALL...
I've seen sooo many amazing crafters that color like no buddies business.... ME... well.. I just color a little... 
makes me happy when I do... I'm never gonna get that good at it...
and I'm totally okay with it... :) 

Since it is Christmas in July all over blog land...
I thought I would share a Christmas card...
1st one of this year... I actually made 4 different ones
and some other cards... Some with die cuts and others
are Digi images or Stamped images that I colored.... :)

Here's my 1st Christmas Card of 2016!!!




I'm using a Digi Stamp from KaDoodle Bug Designs
This one is called DS Candy Cane Deer and I got it for like 10¢
on the KBD Website... they're on sale... or at least they
were when I typed up this post! :)


I really like the clean simple look of this card - I did "POP" 
up my Digi Reindeer, so he could stand out -

Products I used on my card --

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific, Spectrum Noir Ultra
Spectrum Noir Pens
Christmas Washi Tape - $ Store Find
Wonky Stitched Die Mat - Avery Elle
"Happy" Word Die - Stamps of Life (Words & Shadows Die Set)
"Holiday" stamp - Craftin' Desert Diva's (Happy Celebrations)
Wink of Stella White Pen on the Hat & Candy Cane
Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen 
Sequins - My Craft Spot (No Longer in Business)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a Fabulous Day!!

Theresa

22 comments:

Blue6366 said...

Sounds like you guys had a really fun filled day. As for coloring, I'm not that great at it either but I still love to play around. Looking at this wonderful card inspires me to pull my pens out again and give it another try. :)

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! I'm not good on coloring either, but I think you did a good job with your coloring

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I know I need to get started on my cards but it's so hard when it is sooo hot! I love your deer. Colored very well. I love it.
What a busy weekend. Sounds like fun.

Beckie Williams said...

This is adorable ... whoever said you couldn't color told you a big fib!! You did a wonderful job. Love your 1st Christmas card!! Super cute!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love this card Theresa even though I'm not ready to see Christmas goodies already ... lol! Everything on the card works well together :)

Marja said...

The card evokes warm feeling of kindness and happy family. Every detail is full of joy!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the sweet image!! You colored it perfectly!! Love, love this my friend!! I'm looking forward to seeing more Christmas cards from you (although it makes me nervous that I haven't started mine!!). Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

Theresa, I am so happy to see festive happiness on your blog! :o) What a little cutie pie, which is colored so BEAUTIFULLY. The angular design adds extra whimsy, especially in such darling patterns. I especially love those sweet Christmas trees... I think that's my favorite washi tape I've seen! Gorgeous work, my friend! I'm excited to see more holiday joy from you. Have a sparkly day. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Eva Laney said...

Love this Theresa, he is so stinkin cute... Great coloring and love the washi tape.

Migdalia said...

Yes! Christmas please!!! lol Totally cute & fun!! I just put the Wonky Stitched Die Mat - Avery Elle on my wish list.. I love it!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sukie said...

Total cuteness! I absolutely love this card! Your coloring looks amazing! Totally loving the washi tape background, it pops against the white background!

Sharon said...

What a darling deer!!! I so love your Christmas card Theresa!! And this reindeer is just way to cute!! And WOW!!! $1 Washi Tape!!! :)

CA Scrapper said...

OMG! That is so cute! What a great start to our Christmas cards. Hope you have a great week.

Leslie

Roberta Stevenson said...

This card is super adorable! Love the layout and design. I see you are starting your Christmas cards early this year too!

Roberta

Gerda said...

What a SUPER ADORABLE card!!! I love the pretty washi tape and the cute image you used!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is adorable!! I've been thinking of making Xmas cards too :) great job!

Unknown said...

Great card! Super cute! Christmas will be here before you know it, excellent time to get started!
Nancy

Lisa said...

How adorable!! And I think your coloring is awesome! Love it!

Nana said...

Girl you are really getting a head start. I need to. This is one cutie you have here. I love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Sounds like you guys had a very busy, but fun weekend! I remember playing the game Life, that's an oldie but goldie for sure!
Wow - just a few comments back I was impressed that you had started Halloween cards...and now I see that you've started Christmas! You are on the ball my friend! And, I just have to say, I think your coloring skills are pretty awesome. Don't be knocking on yourself like that - he looks great! He's also such a sweet image and I love the pretty Christmas prints!

Tiggerscraps said...

This is a great design! I love the washi stripes, great idea.

Kate said...

Another adorably sweet reindeer - and it's coloured wonderfully well too, despite what you think! That "happy" word die is so fun too. I haven't see that one before. Love the font!