Monday, July 25, 2016

MERRY & BRIGHT

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!
I hope you had a Fantastic weekend!
I'm still on the Christmas in July Kick

So, I've got another one to share with you - It's
my last one for now.... but I think I'll be making 
a couple every month, so I'll be all ready for Christmas!

I'm using a Digi Stamp called 



Did you guys know Melissa just listed
a whole bunch of adorable Digi Images at her store?
And they're on sale too... You should really go check them out!


-- Here's what I created --



I just LOVE how quick & Easy this card came together for me! 



-- Recipe for my Card --

Cardstock - Spectrum Noir Ultra, Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific
Designer Paper - Doodlebug (Home for the Holidays & North Pole)
Spectrum Noir Markers
Stampin' Up Large & Small Star Punches
Stitched Card Mat Die - Die-namics (Blueprint #13)
Stitched Banner Die - My Creative Time 
"Merry" Die - Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations #660058
"& Bright" Stamp - Craftin Desert Diva's (Tis the Season)
Assorted Sequins

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have an AWESOME Day!

Theresa

19 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!! Always love seeing what you come up with

M Samuelson said...

Simply the cutest card ever!!

Beckie Williams said...

Holy Cuteness!! Your reindeer is adorbs!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Lisa said...

Soooo cute!! The reindeer is absolutely adorable!! I love him!! The design is fabulous!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lori said...

Your Christmas card is merry and bright! Adorable reindeer - wonderful Christmas card!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, this is adorable! Your reindeer couldn't be cuter! Such a darling Christmas card! I think I should get started on them?! It's hard to even think of Christmas when it's 90 outside!
Sherrie K

Vicki D Sweet Love My Creative Area said...

Merry Christmas in July :-). Super gorgeous card - I love it!

Lisa said...

That is one adorable digi and one adorable card! Beautiful coloring.

CA Scrapper said...

Awwww, so cute!! Have a good week.

Leslie

Sukie said...

Very sweet card! Love that adorable reindeer and the way you colored him looks so amazing!

Sharon said...

Totally adorable Theresa!!! Loving that darling reindeer!!! :)

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is so cute! The design and colors are wonderful!

Linda said...

Adorable. You did a great job coloring in the reindeer.
Linda

VanessaB said...

super cute Christmas card, and i love the design!

Migdalia said...

LOVE this Christmas card!! Super DUPER cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Karla Yungwirth said...

so sweet Theresa! Love this cute reindeer and the lovely layers!

Tracey said...

Yep I think your card is super sweet too. Christmas in July is a great idea to kick start your festive creating!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my word, this is such a cute card! Sweet image and fun prints. I'm very impressed that you are so far ahead of the game. Having Christmas cards made up early is so smart!

Kate - Small Bits of Paper said...

Fabulous card - especially as it came together so easily for you. Love it!!