Monday, July 25, 2016

MERRY & BRIGHT

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!
I hope you had a Fantastic weekend!
I'm still on the Christmas in July Kick

So, I've got another one to share with you - It's
my last one for now.... but I think I'll be making 
a couple every month, so I'll be all ready for Christmas!

I'm using a Digi Stamp called 



Did you guys know Melissa just listed
a whole bunch of adorable Digi Images at her store?
And they're on sale too... You should really go check them out!


-- Here's what I created --



I just LOVE how quick & Easy this card came together for me! 



-- Recipe for my Card --

Cardstock - Spectrum Noir Ultra, Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific
Designer Paper - Doodlebug (Home for the Holidays & North Pole)
Spectrum Noir Markers
Stampin' Up Large & Small Star Punches
Stitched Card Mat Die - Die-namics (Blueprint #13)
Stitched Banner Die - My Creative Time 
"Merry" Die - Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations #660058
"& Bright" Stamp - Craftin Desert Diva's (Tis the Season)
Assorted Sequins

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have an AWESOME Day!

Theresa

19 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!! Always love seeing what you come up with

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Simply the cutest card ever!!

Beckie Williams said...

Holy Cuteness!! Your reindeer is adorbs!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Lisa said...

Soooo cute!! The reindeer is absolutely adorable!! I love him!! The design is fabulous!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lori said...

Your Christmas card is merry and bright! Adorable reindeer - wonderful Christmas card!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, this is adorable! Your reindeer couldn't be cuter! Such a darling Christmas card! I think I should get started on them?! It's hard to even think of Christmas when it's 90 outside!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas in July :-). Super gorgeous card - I love it!

Lisa said...

That is one adorable digi and one adorable card! Beautiful coloring.

CA Scrapper said...

Awwww, so cute!! Have a good week.

Leslie

Sukie said...

Very sweet card! Love that adorable reindeer and the way you colored him looks so amazing!

Sharon said...

Totally adorable Theresa!!! Loving that darling reindeer!!! :)

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is so cute! The design and colors are wonderful!

Linda said...

Adorable. You did a great job coloring in the reindeer.
Linda

VanessaB said...

super cute Christmas card, and i love the design!

Migdalia said...

LOVE this Christmas card!! Super DUPER cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Karla Yungwirth said...

so sweet Theresa! Love this cute reindeer and the lovely layers!

Tracey said...

Yep I think your card is super sweet too. Christmas in July is a great idea to kick start your festive creating!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my word, this is such a cute card! Sweet image and fun prints. I'm very impressed that you are so far ahead of the game. Having Christmas cards made up early is so smart!

Kate said...

Fabulous card - especially as it came together so easily for you. Love it!!