Saturday, July 2, 2016

Leinzlove Tear Bear Challenge #7

Hello & Happy Saturday Everyone!!
Today, starts a Brand New Month & Challenge
over at Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge
  
The Challenge is Anything Goes - How
EASY could that be? SUPER EASY!
So Make sure you come play along with us!

I'm using a CUTE SVG file from:
KaDoodle Bug Designs




Here's what I created for the NEW CHALLENGE -


Because it's Barbeque Season - I wanted to make some
Invites for my Family & Friends to come over --
and this Adorable Raccoon makes a Fun Statement!




My Family was invited to a friends house for
a Barbeque - So I thought I better make a "Thank You"
out of the same Design -




Because I used the Print N Cut - It adds so much dimension
So, here's the side view, on how much it just "POPS" 
I made 8 invites for my "Barbeque", then I made 4 more
"You're one in a melon" Cards for the places we were invited too!


Recipe for this card - 

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific
Designer Paper - Echo Park (Sweet Summertime)
Dotted Circle Die - My Creative Time (Bunch O' Fun Circles)
Stitched Card Mat - Die-namics (Blueprints #13)
Stitched Pennant Die - Gina Marie Designs (Drop Pennant)
"Barbeque" Sentiment - Computer Generated - Font (Brave and Kind)
"You're one in a Melon" Sentiment - Jaded Blossom (Berrylicious)
Sketch Design - Paper Play Sketches #5
Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn



Now that you've seen what I've created
Make sure to stop on by and play along - 
Hope to see your there! :)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Well this cutie is adorable! Love all of the dimension! Very cool!

Lisa said...

This is so cute!! The raccoon is absolutely adorable!! I love the big blue eyes!! The sentiment is perfect!! Love this my friend!! I hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

I love the fun and colorful DP!The raccoon is a cutie pie!! Super cute card!!
Have a Happy 4th of July weekend!
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Kate said...

Super, super card! That image is adorable and the dimension is AMAZING!!

Hope you're still enjoying your weekend!

Gerda said...

This card is SOOO ADORABLE!!! I love this card!!! Have a great day my friend.
Hugs Gerda

Raechelle Bellus said...

These are darling! Such great colors and papers! Happy 4th!

Sukie said...

Super cute project! I love all of the layers and the dimension you added! Have a fun and safe 4th of July!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Happy 4th my friend!
I am loving all of your adorable little raccoon cards - he is such a cutie! Those big, blue eyes are adorable. Love all the pretty prints you used, the colors are beautiful. Lots of cuteness going on this post!

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is the most adorablest invitation I have seen!!!! I so love that darling raccoon!!! Awesome card Theresa!!!! :)

Karen said...

Theresa, this is the sweetest BBQ invitation ever! The raccoon is precious and the dimension is spectacular. The background is vibrant and fun, just like your event will be. :o) The design is lovely and so beautifully showcases your papers. Anyone would be tickled pink to receive your invitations! Wonderfully done, my sweet friend! Have a sparkly day. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Tracey said...

Love the dimension.....such and adorable card, those eyes...wow! Cute sentiment too! Enjoy the BBQ season :)

Nana said...

What a cute and fun card. Love all the layering and of course the papers.The raccoon is adorable.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

Tiggerscraps said...

Very cool!! I love it!