Friday, September 30, 2016

Merry Mouse-mas....

Hello & Happy Friday Crafty Peeps!
It's the last day of September! YEAAA!!!
Do you know what that really means???
OMGOSH! It means tomorrow is NATIONAL
CARD MAKING DAY!!! It's the kick off to
the Holiday card making season! 

I don't know about you.... 
but I think I'm already ahead of the game! (Wink Wink)
OR... NOT! LOL I do have lots of projects
done already and I don't do a ton of gift things
with my crafts... Mostly... I give cards away as
gifts - So that'll be easy peasy - and I've got a 
nice stash of holiday cards to mail out already
Mostly to crafting friends - Apparently.... my family
just stopped sending out Christmas cards - WTH?
Really SAD honestly - So I just send them to my crafty friends now
So maybe you'll be getting one from me!!! (Wink Wink)

Since today is Friday, I thought I would share another
holiday card I made! :) No tags this time! LOL


-- Here's my Holiday Inspirational Card --




I hope this gets you motivated to start those pesky holiday cards
if you haven't already! :)


I'm using a CUTE digi Image from KaDoodle Bug Designs

DS Winter Fuzzy Mouse



-- Products used on my card --

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific, Spectrum Noir Ultra
Designer Paper - Doodlebug (Frosty Friends)
Digi Fuzzy Winter Mouse - KaDoodle Bug
Copic Markers
Sentiment - Jaded Blossom (Christmas Wishes)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Clear Wink of Stella on the snowflake
"Snowflakes" Embossing Folder - Provo Craft
Stitched Card Mat Die - Die-namics (Blueprint #13)
Glitter Enamel Dots - Doodlebug & Hampton Art
Snowflake Punch used inside my card - Martha Stewart

I also wanted to quickly let everyone know that SATURDAY, October 1st is World Card Making Day and Firefly Crafts is having a
Day to celebrate it - It will be on Facebook - 
(Here's the link) - https://www.facebook.com/events/1164494510259994/


I hope you'll be able to join us :)


That's about it for me this week!
I hope you all get started on those holiday cards
this weekend - Since the holidays will be here
before you know it! Have a Fabulously Crafty Weekend!!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Marilyn said...

What an adorable little mouse!! Love the paper

Kate said...

What a sweet little card! That mouse is adorable!

I was on a roll making Christmas cards at the beginning of the year. Now I've got to get back to it!

Enjoy your weekend!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love this Xmas mouse! Great colouring and love the colours in your design too!

Roberta

Sharon said...

What an adorable mouse!! Love his purple hat and scarf!! Awesome card Theresa!!!! :)

Sukie said...

Very sweet card, love that adorable mouse with his oversized snowflake! Loving the color combination too!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, I'll get some birthday cards done as well as catching up on my Christmas ones. I love this little guy! I think I recognize the snowflake paper. I may have a scrap of that in my scrap pile! The card design is great, too!

Have a great Cardmaking Day!

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

I love the pretty DP and adorable image!!Too cute my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous card-loving the papers you put together! Happy World Card Making Day to you, Theresa! I am off to make some cards, and try making my first mini pocket letter!

Gerda said...

what a lovely card!! Love that adorable mouse and pretty colors!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is adorable! It is sad that not as many people send Christmas cards out - but I guess the people we do exchange with now are ones who appreciate them! I definitely have to start making up some!

Tracey said...

Super cute card Theresa....I must get a start on those christmas cards! I too mainly just send them to crafty friends! Hmmm you have got me motivated. Enjoy your weekend!

Blue6366 said...

I love that you used non-traditional colors for your card. Purple was such a great choice. Turned out beautifully.

Karen said...

My dear friend, this is just the most precious Christmas card! The mouse is so sweet and she looks adorable atop the snowflakes. The Doodlebug papers are their standard of whimsically delightful and I just love this color palette so much. This will be appreciated. :) I do find it sad that many have stopped sending out cards.. at least you know that everyone who receives your heartfelt creations will treasure them to bits. :) I hope you're having a happy day, Theresa!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Lisa said...

Oh my...adorable! Love that image! And he's colored so beautifully! Love this card!

Nana said...

First let me say I love the post title. Great play on words. This is one cute little card. Festive papers, love the layering and you colored that adorable mouse perfectly. Love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥