Monday, October 3, 2016

Bushels of Blessings!!!

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!
I hope you all had a Fantastic weekend and
are ready to enjoy October! We are on the fast track
to the holiday season! YIKES! 
Did you get to participate on National Card making Day Saturday?
I managed to get a few more holiday cards knocked out! :)
Now it's time to clean my messy craft room before I continue to make anything else! :) UGH!

Today, I've got a lovely Fall card I want to show you --
I'm using an adorable file from KaDoodle Bug Designs



These scarecrows are really super cute!!




I used the Print N Cut feature to create this card - and I
think it turned out lovely! Can't wait to send this out! :)



-- Products used on my card --

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, American Crafts
Digital Designer Paper & Embellishments - Echo Park (Fall is in the Air)
Scallop Frame - Silhouette Store
Scarecrow Print N Cut (cut out 2x's) - KaDoodle Bug Designs
Sentiment - My Craft Spot (No longer in Business)
Stitched Card Mat Die - My Creative Time
Stitched Banner Die - Jaded Blossom
Light colored Jute Twine - American Crafts
Inks for shading - Stampin' Up


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!

Theresa

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the paper

Blue6366 said...

LOVE using the print and cut feature when time is short or a design is too intricate for cutting. Beautiful card.

Tina H said...

Oh my goodness what a cutie patootie scarecrow! Fabulous card my friend :)

Lori said...

Adorable fall card! Love the scarecrow and cute tag you made!

Karen said...

Theresa, this is completely adorable! The scarecrow couldn't be sweeter and I love the scattered/falling leaves paper. All of your accents are so pretty and the sentiment is perfect! As I mentioned earlier, YOU are a bushel of blessings. :) This will be loved by the recipient, my dear friend! Gorgeous work. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Karon said...

Beautiful card and love those papers!

Migdalia said...

Such a beautiful card!! I love the print n cut feature too!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! The scarecrow is so cute!! Love the pretty background paper!!! Gorgeous card Theresa!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Lisa said...

Adorable! What a cute scarecrow and love all of the autumns extras!

Nana said...

I agree with you. It is lovely. The scarecrow is precious. Love the background paper too. When you finish cleaning your room come on over and help me do mine. lol
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥