Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fall Magnets...

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
Today, I'm switching gears and showing you
some pretty wood magnets I made -






These were super inexpensive to make -
I got the wood pieces from Joann Crafts when they had
a 60% off sale - So, for all 3 of these - cost me less than a $1
Pretty Sweet Deal! :)  I also used my distress inks (Shown in the photo)







Using the Distress Inks, made them look more realistic - 
Which is what I love most about them - 






As you can see, I distressed both sides of the wood pieces &
 added 2 magnets for each one, adhering them with glossy accents



I hope you liked my magnets - I think they look pretty on my fridge!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!


Theresa

16 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute magnets!!

Beth F. said...

These magnets are great! I love the look that can be achieved by using those TH distress inks.

Lisa said...

They are absolutely gorgeous!! The colors look amazing!! I want some for my fridge now!! Love them my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Your magnets look amazing! I love the distress ink shading that you did! Fabulous job on these!

Gerda said...

These magnets are awesome!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day.
Gerda

CA Scrapper said...

Fantastic job on those magnets! I love them. Hope you are having a good week.

Leslie

Nana said...

They are fab and yes you did make them look real.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Karla Yungwirth said...

You are so smart! I love all these fun projects you do! The Distress Inks look fabulous on the wood, and I'm sure these will look great on your fridge!

Sharon said...

These are awesome Theresa!!! :)

Georgiana said...

Fabulous magnets! The colors blended so nicely together.

Migdalia said...

Such pretty magnets!! I love this fun idea!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Unknown said...

Wow! These are fabulous! Love the distress ink on wood, looks great!

Mayras Designs said...

These are so awesome !!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Such beautiful, realistic autumn colors! These turned out so, so pretty and I'm sure they wI'll add a sweet touch of fall to your decor!

Lisa said...

What a great idea! Love these and what a pretty gift they would be!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love this idea! Your magnets look amazing!

Roberta