Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Witch Switch!!!

Hello & Happy Tuesday Crafty Peeps!
October is in Full Swing and I had to show
you guys this ADORABLE Wood Halloween Sign
That I made! I just LOVE how it turned out -




Isn't this so FUN??? LOL! 
That Saying makes me laugh all day long!
I just LOVE it and it suits me to a T!!! LOL

Because there is Metallic Paint & Glossy Vinyl
it's hard to tell that the words "Make Me" & Switch are done
in a plum color - Hard to get a good shot of this... :)




-- Products used for this Sign --


Unfinished Wooden Witch Hat - Joann Crafts
Chalkboard Sign (Altered) - Walmart
Acrylic Paint - FolkArt (Extreme Black Glitter, Metallic Plum & Peridot)
Sentiment - Silhouette Store (#97812)
 Spider Cut - Silhouette Store (#94365)
Vinyl - Glossy Black, Orange, Plum (Amazon)
Black Licorice Trendy Twine
Glittered Orange Spider - Hobby Lobby
Glue Gun


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!

Theresa

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love it!!

Beth F. said...

Oh my gosh! I love this! The saying is awesome. I love your sense of humor, Theresa!

Karon said...

That is so cool! Love it.

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Love this! Just perfect

Migdalia said...

This is really CUTE! I LOVE it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sukie said...

Adorable project, this totally cracked me up! I love the sign!

Karen said...

This is hilarious, Theresa! Hehe! You've done such a fabulous job with the design and I love how you used a metallic plum shade.. it must be stunning in person! It's always inspiring to see your home decor pieces, my friend! Have a beautiful day. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Gerda said...

WOW!!! This is awesome Theresa!!! Love it!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

CA Scrapper said...

That is awesome!!! Great job my friend!!

Lisa said...

Very cool and yes I see the plum! Awesome sign...love the sentiment! So much fun!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic saying! If the switch is flipped, it's not your fault! :) Love it! You did a great job!

Evelyn

Unknown said...

Ha ha this is by far my favourite Halloween sign ... fabulous job Theresa ... you make it look so easy! Great project.

Nana said...

Cute and fun for sure. Love, love, love it. Perfect for the holidays.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a nice giggle to start the morning!! So cute!!! Love it!!