Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Firefly Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello & Happy Wednesday Everyone!
It's time for a Brand NEW Challenge over at

Today's Challenge is SUPER EASY!!
It's an Anything Goes Challenge!!!
And I know ALL of you can create something wonderful for it!


These are the Rules for our Challenges:

1. You MUST use a Stamp or Die
(or some other main component of your project)
That CAN BE FOUND IN OUR SHOP

2. You MUST upload a photo of your creation
to the proper album on our Facebook Page before
Midnight EST. time Oct. 18th

3. HAVE FUN!!!


We always have a Prize too!!!
 So, I would LOVE to see my crafty friends playing along with us -

The Challenge is on our
I hope you guys will join that group as well...



- here's what I created to Inspire you -




That "Thank You" Die is so Elegant - I die cut it out 3x's to give it more dimension - As you can tell, I pulled out my blending tool for this one -
I used Water color cardstock and after I blended my 3 colors together
I spritzed some water on it, then lifted a little bit up, using a paper towel-
After it dried, I added the Brass Distress Spray, using a splatter paint brush - it dried super quick

The Scallop background is Rust colored Burlap - which cut out so well
in my sizzix die cutting machine, Then I Die cut my panel to fit the scallop layer - I cut a piece of White fun foam to pop it up over the scalloped burlap - Adhere it down to an Ivory Card base (A2) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Added my Sentiment wording - then added some sequins

Beautiful Fall colors to send a warm Thank You to someone Special!



-- Products used on my card --

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Canson Watercolor CS, SSS Ivory
Designer Paper - DCWV Premium Paper Collection (Rustic Burlap)
Scallop Stitch Die & Stitched Card Mat - Gina Marie Designs
Tim Holtz Distress Spray - Tarnished Brass
White Fun Foam for Dimension
Glossy Accents to adhere the Sequins
Tim Holtz Distress inks - Wild HoneyRusty HingeCrushed Olive
"Thank You" Elegant Die - Gina Marie (Firefly Crafts)


       
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a Crafty Day!

Theresa

9 comments:

Nana said...

This is one of the prettiest Thank You cards I have ever seen. The background is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Sharon said...

WOW!!!! This is most beautiful Theresa!!! I soooooo love how your blended the bg. The colors are just wonderful!! And the 'Thank You' is fantastic!!! Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

Gerda said...

This card is beautiful, Theresa!! I love the background!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sukie said...

Such a pretty card! It looks so elegant! I love how you created that gorgeous background! The sequins accents are just perfect! Hope you are having a great week!

Karen said...

Theresa, this is gorgeous! I am so enamored with the colors... they are so soft and beautiful, perfectly topped with a sprinkling of sparkly happiness. :) The sentiment die is stunning and I love that you used a scallop base layer for extra fanciness. It's so pretty and whimsical, just like the font. Lovely work as always, my dear friend! Have a sparkly night. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Krystal Klear Creations said...

This is so pretty! Love that elegant die cut! Super cute fall card or just any occasion! T.F.I

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a beautiful card!! I really like that thank you die!! So elegant!!

Blue6366 said...

Your ink blending is beautiful, and it's the perfect look for this die cut.

Migdalia said...

WOW! This is just Gorgeous!! Fabulous background my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M