Friday, October 7, 2016

CAS Holiday Cards --

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Last weekend was World Card Making Day!
It was the Kick off to the holiday card making season,
and I hope you all got some fun cards started! :)

I happen to make 2 holiday cards as a Tutorial for
the Firefly crafts Facebook page, so I thought
I would share those cards with you here!

My cards are very easy to mass produce
in case you get in a pinch during the holidays -
You can find the Tutorial on the Firefly Crafts
Facebook group HERE!!!




Nice Clean & Simple cards, using just a couple of products everyone has on hand - Distress inks, Any type of Holiday Die, Holiday Sentiment Stamp, Snowflake punch, Circle Die as a mask, & White Cardstock -



-- Products used on my cards -


Cardstock - Georgia Pacific, Stampin' Up, Bazzill
TH Distress Inks - Evergreen Bough & Festive Berries
Ranger Round Blending Tool
Snowflake Punch - Martha Stewart
Clear Wink of Stella Pen for the Snowflakes
Circle Die - Sizzix
Sentiment - My Craft Spot (No Longer in Business)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink



Thanks for stopping by!!!
Have a FABULOUS Weekend Crafty Friends!!!


Theresa

12 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful Christmas cards!!!

Blue6366 said...

Beautiful cards. Love the blending on the backgrounds. And I love the sentiment. I was so sad when My Craft Spot closed their doors.

Migdalia said...

Such beautiful holiday cards. I love the bell die!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Nana said...

You call the CAS I call them beautiful. The backgrounds are perfect and I love the die cuts.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Lisa said...

This is sooo pretty! Love that Bell! Beautiful cards!

Roberta Stevenson said...

These are both so pretty! Love the soft backgrounds. Your cards look wonderful!

Roberta

Gerda said...

Beautiful CAS cards, Theresa!! Love the backgrounds, the colors and the gorgeous bell Die!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Lisa said...

Hello my friend!! I'm back from vacation catching up on all of your beautiful projects I've missed while I've been gone!! And I've missed you, too!! All of your projects are amazing but I think the magnets might be my favorite!! How creative!! These cards are so beautiful!! I love the inking!! You've highlighted the bells so beautifully!! Elegant and fabulous my friend!! I hope you are having a wonderful October!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

These are so pretty Theresa!! The bells are so beautiful, dainty and elegant! Great design!
Have a wonderful evening!
Sherrie K

bumblebee creations said...

Oh my are those ever pretty!! Love how delicate they look!

Karla Yungwirth said...

These are so pretty!! Your ink blending is wonderful!

Sharon said...

Beautiful cards Theresa!!! Love the bells and how elegant your cards are with the bg. And the font on the Merry Christmas just makes it more so!!!! :)