Monday, October 10, 2016

Foxy Digi.....

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone! 
I hope you all had a Fabulous weekend & are ready to start 
another wonderful week! :) Today, I'm up on the 
KaDoodle Bug Designs Blog sharing this 
 sweet Fall card -




I just love how cute this turned out - Wonderful Fall colors! :)


-I'm using this super cute Digi File -



This little guy is so adorable and FUN to color too!



-- Products Used on my Card --

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, American Crafts, Spectrum Noir Ultra
Designer Paper - Echo Park (I Love Family)
Stitched Card Mat Die - My Favorite Things
Stitched Circle Die - My Favorite Things
Stitched Small Card Mat Die - CDD
Stitched Leaf Dies - Lawn Fawn & Jaded Blossom
Spectrum Noir Markers
Sentiment - Jaded Blossom (Harvest Signs)
Fun Foam for Dimension
Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter pen on the leaves


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute!! Love the fall colors & Fox!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

Heehee, this made me smile!! The fox is so sweet!! I love the papers you used!! Fun and fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the pretty papers and the fox!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Nana said...

Too darn cute. As always love the papers and layering and how the leaves are peeking out, The fox is adorable.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

bumblebee creations said...

So cute!! What a fun image to work with!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is such a sweet fall card and a cute image! Love that moustache!

Sharon said...

That fox is adorable!! Loving all of the fall colors and pattern papers!! :)

Sukie said...

Absolutely adorable project! The little fox is just the cutest! Such amazing colors and patterns on your card too, love it!

Karen said...

Theresa, you make me smile so much! :) This little fox is precious and I just want to HUG him! How I adore fall colors and foliage, so this card is certainly a treat. I love your use of dies and of course your perfectly coordinated layers. Sweet and beautiful, my dear friend. Thank you for the inspiration. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Mayras Designs said...

So sweet and cute Theresa !!
Hugs&Blessings,
Mayra

Lisa said...

omg... so cute! That mustache!! Too much! (In a good way)... love it!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Very cute! Love the mustache!

Roberta