Friday, October 21, 2016

Dec. 25th....

Hello & Happy Friday Crafty Peeps!
I hope your as excited for the weekend as I am!
October is almost over and we are really getting
closer & closer to the holidays - :)

Today, I've got another Holiday card to show you -
Did you notice yesterday's card was also a holiday card?
That's right! I'm stepping up my game this week and made 2 holiday
cards instead of 1! I'm soooo gonna rock the holiday's this year! LOL




I simply LOVE the way this card turned out! I used the same Designer Paper as yesterday's card - Both from Simple Stories (Claus & CO) - 
I made them the same night - 
I was playing around in my Silhouette Studio Program
and came up with them - The gold splatters for the background is my favorite part! :) Well... the Dec. 25th Die is another Fav of mine! :)



-- Products used on this card --

Cardstock - American Crafts, Stampin' Up
Digital Designer Paper - Simple Stories (Claus & Co.)
Christmas Tree Parts (Cut out 2x's), Star Strip - Simple Stories 
Dec. 25th Die - My Creative Time
Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen - On the Star & Dec. 25th Die
Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain - Tarnished Brass
Stitched Card Mat Die - My Favorite Things
Gold Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye
Stampin' Up Ink for Shading
Dimensionals to POP up the Tree pieces & Dec. 25th Die


I'm Entering the Following Challenge:



Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope EVERYONE has a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!

Theresa

18 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the different papers!

Lisa said...

I love, love this, Theresa!! Wow!! The papers are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the "tree"!! The splatters are a perfect touch!! Stunning card my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

I love the fun design of this card and the pretty paper.Such a pretty card my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Anonymous said...

I love this! I love all the different patterned papers. I thought the tree was made with washi tape!

Evelyn

Sharon said...

Love your card Theresa!!! The tree is most fabulous!!! Love how it looks to be made out of packages! :)

bumblebee creations said...

I love this card, Theresa!! Those papers are so festive and fun!!! Hope you have a great weekend, yes, I am as excited about the weekend as u r!!!

Lisa said...

Ooh! I love this design! Such pretty papers and colors too! Beautiful!

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I really love how you created the tree, it looks so amazing! The tiny paint splatter background is so amazing too, love it!

CA Scrapper said...

So cute!! You are really getting a head start on all your Christmas cards, good for you. I have not started yet but will soon. Have a great weekend.
Leslie

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! I love the pretty papers and the tree!!Have a great day.
Gerda

Roberta Stevenson said...

Sweet card! Love all of the pretty patterned papers and design!

Janis Lewis said...

I LOVE IT! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge. ~DT Janis

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Theresa! The layered tree is fabulous~love all the wonderful patterns! Isn't that the cutest die from My Creative Time?! Looks awesome on your card~fun design! I need to get started on Christmas cards...you are rockin' it girl!
Have a super evening!
Sherrie K

Kate said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!!! What a fabulous design - and it really did turn out wonderfully!!

VanessaB said...

oh, i REALLY REALLY love this!! great design!

Karla Yungwirth said...

I absolutely love this card!! The design, the awesome tree and that fantastic diecut all combine to make a stunning Christmas card!

Nana said...

Too cute. Love the wonky tree. Great papers.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Kuni said...

This is wonderful.
Hugs
Kuni
my new challenge blog start on the 10th november and i hope to see you.
http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/