Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Ghoul Friend!

Hello & Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Today, I'm up on the Firefly blog with this
Super CUTE Halloween Card I created for 
a Wonderful Crafting Friend - (Hope She Like's it)



I just think the sentiment is so FUN along with those ghost! :)


-- Products used on my card --

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific, Bazzill
Honeycomb Stencil - Heidi Swapp
T1 Copic Marker for shading the Ghosts
Stitched Card Mat Die - My Favorite Things
Assorted Glitter Enamel Dots - Doodlebug
Versamark Ink
Memento Black Tuxedo Ink
Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
Heat tool gun

Items found at Firefly Crafts - Listed Below
Ghosts, Faces, Sentiment - Lawn Fawn (Booyah)




    

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Enjoy the rest of your Day!!

Theresa

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! I am sure your friend will love it!

Nana said...

One cutie here Theresa. Love the honeycomb background and of course the adorable ghost especially the one with the fangs. I know she will love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Lisa said...

Heehee, this is so darn cute!! I love those adorable ghosts!! The colors are beautiful and blended perfectly!! And that sentiment is so fun!! Love, love this my friend!! The recipient will adore it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

I love the fun background and the adorable ghosts!!Totally cute & fun!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sharon said...

What a darling card!! Loving those cute as can be ghost! The bg is most fabulous and I love the sentiment!!!! :)

Sukie said...

Such a sweet card! I love how you created the background, it looks so amazing!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love love love this!! Your background is amazing and I love these ghosts!

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! I love that wonderful background and the little ghosts are too cute!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Tiggerscraps said...

This is adorable! Very cool design. I get your posts in my email and I saved this picture for future reference. Great color scheme.

Roberta Stevenson said...

This is sooo adorable! Love your card.

Roberta

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Adorable! What sweet little ghosts and I LOVE the sentiment!

Lisa said...

Loved this one the second I saw it...great background! And such cute ghosts!