Wednesday, October 19, 2016

- Thankful

Hello & Happy Wednesday Everyone!
I created this lovely Fall card with a
Leaf card design I found at the Silhouette Store...
I altered it a little, so I could use it as a stencil....



I really like this "Thankful" Die - I die cut it out 3x's to give it more dimension - I die cut a Leaf Stencil Frame from the Silhouette Store - added some repositional adhesive to the back of it and attached it to another white card base - I used my blending tool and 3 of my favorite distress inks to blend it all together - When I was happy with the blending, I lifted the Leaf frame to show off the pretty leaves - then I die cut it out with a stitched card mat die - I added Brass Distress Spray, using a splatter paint brush - it dried super quick
Then I cut out a piece of 4 x 5 1/4 designer paper (Rust Color)
Added it to the Brown Card base (A2) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Cut a piece of White Fun Foam and adhered that to the back of my leaf design (for Dimension) then attached it to the card - Added my Word Die Sentiment, then attached a couple of sequins


This totally Screams FALL!! Love the look! :)



-- Products used on my card --

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific
Designer Paper - DCWV (Autumn Leaves Stack)
Leaf Stencil card Frame - Silhouette Store (#19971)
Tim Holtz Distress Spray - Tarnished Brass
White Fun Foam for Dimension
Glossy Accents to adhere the Sequins
Stampin' Up Daubers to blend
Splatter Paint Brush
Tim Holtz Distress inks - Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Crushed Olive
Sequins - Tickled TurtleBaroque, but still shopping (Firefly crafts)
"Thankful" Die, Stitched Card Mat Die - Gina Marie Designs



Just a quick reminder - I have a giveaway going on that ends tomorrow
Check it out - RIGHT HERE!!!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a Crafty Day!

Theresa

14 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, that is really gorgeous. Have a good week.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the colors you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Theresa!! The colors look amazing!! This does scream fall!! It's stunning my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Super cute card! The background is so beautiful, love the way it looks!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I love the Thankful die cut!! Lovely!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sharon said...

It sure does scream Fall Theresa!!! I sooooo love it!! The colors are most fabulous!!! Awesomeness for sure!!! :)

Roberta Stevenson said...

Beautiful card Theresa! Love the beautiful fall colours and the embossing looks wonderful on this card.

Roberta

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is Beautiful!! Love those fall colours- and great instructions!

Karon said...

Beautiful inking! Love it!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This card is so lovely! The colors are just gorgeous and your blending looks perfect. I really love the way this turned out!

Lisa said...

Such a beautiful creation! Hope I can play along! Just love your background.....

Kate said...

So pretty! What a fabulous technique! It worked perfectly for your gorgeous fall card!!

VanessaB said...

wow! that is sooooo pretty!!!

Nana said...

Beautiful. Love the blending. Awesome card.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥