Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Celebrate Birthday Wishes....

Hello & Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
I've got a Fun Shaker Card to Share!
I haven't made one in awhile and thought???
Hey, why not? Am I Right? 

Anyway here's my Birthday Shaker Card --


Now if you've been following me.... you would know that
the background was made a while ago - 
I made the TAG RIGHT HERE

And I didn't want to waste a really nice blended background
So I took my tag and scanned it into my computer so I could 
create a Border Tag shape -

After Many, Many, MANY attempts... I did get it as close as I could
and cut out that thin Black border Frame you see here --

The Balloons are also leftovers from my previous tag
and thought they would look great inside my shaker --


Cardstock - Koh-i-Noor Bristol Smooth Watercolor, Papertry Ink
Acetate - Dur-a-lar
Distress Oxides - Wilted Violet, Broken China, Cracked 
Pistachio, Antique Linen
Balloon Dies - My Favorite Things
Tag Die Cut Out - My Creative Time
Frame For Tag Cut out - Designed in my Silhouette
Celebrate word Die - My Favorite Things (Cut 3x's) & Layered
It's your Day Sentiment - Simon Says Stamp (It's no Secret)
Make a Wish Sentiment - My Pink Stamper (Birthday Crazy)
Assorted Jewels/Gems - Lucy's Cards, SSS Confetti, My Stash
Music Note Background Stamp - Victorine Originals (74738-T)
Misti Tool, Cameo, Big Shot, Heat Tool, Memento Tuxedo
Black Ink, Stick it Adhesive, SU Foam Strips, ATG
ThermOWeb Adhesive, Multi Medium Matte


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Theresa

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!! Love the colors!

Nana said...

Cute fun and very festive. Awesome gradient background and the fun shape of the cutout. Love how you did the sentiment. Cute, cute cute.

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love, love the beautiful colors!! The shaker is fabulous!! I love, love this, my friend!! So festive and fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Fabulous card! I love the shaker design and that gorgeous background you created! The sequins you used are so fun and festive!

Greta said...

So fun & festive!

Anonymous said...

I love playing with my designing software that way! Looks great!! I feel like it's a sunrise on another planet . . .

The black Celebrate die is perfect! Love the bold statement.

Evelyn

Tracey said...

Wow, so creative ...such a pretty shaker card! The background colours are beautiful.
ps.I finally purchased some distress oxides! Thanks to you for all the inspiration!

Karla Yungwirth said...

So cool!! I love how creative you were with this tag! Those colours look amazing together <3

~ Kendra ~ said...

SUPER fun birthday shaker card!! I love it! Love that large celebrate die!!

Gerda said...

WOW!! What a fabulous shaker card!! Love all the pretty colors!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Tracy said...

Everyone loves a shaker card!!!
Such a pretty background and again love how the black pops off the background :)

Lisa said...

Fantastic shaker! Love how you've got that awesome celebrate die going across it...I don't know why I don't have that one yet. Everytime I see it, I want it! Beautiful ink blending and great window shape!