Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Sweet Birthday!

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
I hope you all had a great weekend!
I had to make a trip to Vegas with
my Hubby, so while I was there I hit up
the craft stores! ;) It was fun but it's
always good to be home...


I thought I would share a Birthday Card I made --


I LOVE the stitch lines in those dies! They really add
so much with little effort!

I heat Embossed the Sentiment and added some 
Rainbow Sparkle mix from Lucy's Cards

The 2 tiny pink hearts are die cut from DCWV Gitter Cardstock
and I added some Clear Wink of Stella to the Stripes and
cake image...


As you can see, I prettied up the inside of my card too!
The inside Sentiment is from CTMH (Sweet Birthday)
I added more Pink Glitter Hearts and a border strip --


Other Products Used

Cardstock - Recollections 110lb Pink & White
Designer Paper Strip & Image - Doodlebug
Square Peek a Boo Window Die - My Favorite Things
Stitched Sentiment Strip Die - My Favorite Things
  Basic Stitched Lines Die - My Favorite Things
Heart Die - My Favorite Things
Sentiment Stamp - Jaded Blossom (so Many Birthdays)
Fine White Embossing Powder - Simon Says Stamp
Misti Tool, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Versafine Ink


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

Nana said...

So precious. Love the soft colors and adorable image and all the little embellishments. Too cute. Love it. I wanted to get out this weekend and hit the craft stores... no such luck. Very nasty weekend here. Maybe this coming weekend will be better. Have a great day.
Nana

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the adorable image!! The stitch lines look amazing!! I'm glad you had a fun trip to Vegas!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the sweet image and the pretty stitch lines!!
Great that you had a nice weekend in vegas!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I love the "feel" of this card, Theresa. Very feminine with the stitches and soft colors! :)

Evelyn

Sukie said...

Super sweet card! The image you used is so super cute! I love the pops of pinks!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Oh my goodness - this is the cutest!!

Love love love this one !!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is sooo pretty! The stitching lines are fabulous! They add texture and detail without taking away from that adorable little image. I just love everything about this sweet card.

Migdalia said...

Adorable card my friend!! Love the stitched dies used!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh so cute! I love the adorable stamp, and I might have to try that idea with the layers of stitching!!

Lisa said...

Love this sweet card! I have those stitched dies and haven't used them yet! Maybe today! Thanks for the inspiration!