Friday, December 7, 2018

It's always coffee time!!!


Hello & Happy Friday Everyone! 
Today is the last day to participate in the 
BIG Coffee Lover's, Fall/Winter Hop -
I've enjoyed seeing ALL the cool projects
everyone has made!

DAY #8


Here is my last project for the Hop -



I got this AWESOME Echo Park Coffee Collection paper pack
back in October and HAD to make something with it -

I created mine in my Silhouette Program using the Digital
Paper version of this set! I'm in LOVE!!! hahahaha

The Coffee cup was cut out 2x's so I could pop one up
for added dimension. :)

Products used on this project -

Cardstock - Bazzill, Papertrey Ink, Fun Foam
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Stitched Circle Die - Simon Says Stamp
Canon Printer, Cameo, Acrylic Sealer Spray
Clear Wink of Stella Pen on the floral image


Thanks for sticking it out with me ALL week long!
It's been so fun reading the comments -
You guys are AWESOME!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

Theresa

22 comments:

Hetty said...

Wonderful card, Theresa, such happy colors!
Happy Holidays to you and yours.

~amy~ said...

Don't you love that Echo Park Coffee collection?! Love your fun card and thanks for all the wonderful projects that you linked up!

Marilyn said...

Cute coffee card! Love the paper! Enjoyed seeing all of your coffee creations!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful collage of elements, Theresa! The cup is so pretty and I love the Dymo sentiment! I really enjoyed your hop projects! I'm going to scroll back because I think I missed some! Have a wonderful weekend!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great mix of papers and elements. And, I love the colors.

Billie A said...

Great papers and fun coffee cups and design.

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! The cup is gorgeous!! I love the design and papers you used!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Denise Bryant said...

Very fun card! I love that background paper!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! I love the touches of floral on your card! The coffee paper is so cute too! Have a great weekend!

Evelyn said...

Another super card! It was a fabulous coffee week. I love the title of this post. You're right! It's always coffee time!!

Have a good weekend!

Evelyn

Pam D. said...

What a pretty card! Great papers, love that coffee cup!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Beautiful colors and paper. Love that bear watermark, it does look good against that card.

Hugs,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Laura S. said...

Super fabulous card!

Fikreta said...

fabulous card!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so pretty and sweet, Theresa.

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the papers and the pretty cup you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Greta said...

Beautiful cup with the floral bouquet!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Such awesome colours!! I’m impressed with all your coffee cards!

Tracy said...

Such a cute card!
Those papers are so fun.

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute papers and fun design! You always make the cutest cards!
Hugs and Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Sherrie K

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Too cute - love the colour scheme

Lisa said...

This is so pretty! I never did finish this hop.. just had too many extra hours at work and I knew I'd get here, but who knew it would take this long!!...lol! Wow.. I AM behind. anyway, love this one! I need to pull those papers out this weekend.