Friday, May 13, 2016

School Bus Tag -

Hello & Happy Dance Friday to ya!
You know.... my son has 1 more week
left of school - which means it's time for me to
step up my game for Teacher gifts! He also rides the bus
home from school everyday - so we need to think about
the sweet bus driver who gets him home safely!

So, today's project is a CUTE tag I made to add
to a gift I'm giving the bus driver! I'm using an
SVG file from KaDoodle Bug Designs

Cutesy School Owls



Here's the Tag I made --




The minute I saw that school bus in the KBD file, I just thought
it was so cute and perfect to add to a tag! 
Now, that Die tag I'd been waiting months to order from
My Creative Time - Every time I would check, it was out of stock 
until this past month - So I snatched it right up! :)

I'm going to be adding this to a box of See's Candy -
My son said she likes Chocolate so I thought it would
make a wonderful treat for her! :)

Simple Tag Recipe -

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Bo Bunny, American Crafts
Designer Paper - Simple Stories (Smarty Pants)
Stitched Tag Dies & Chevron pieces - My Creative Time 
(Tag Dies & Tag Die Layers)
School Bus SVG - KaDoodle Bug Designs (Cutesy School Owls)
Black 1/4" Ribbon - Stampin' Up
Mustard Yellow Twine - My Stash


Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY WEEKEND!!!
post signature

17 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable tag!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is so sweet, and very thoughtful! Your son's bus driver will love it!

Migdalia said...

Totally cute tag!! I think I just purchased that file!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

handcrafthobby said...

It's a great idea and how thoughtful of you... to include Mr Driver and show the appreciation.. Love it

Karen said...

Theresa, you are always so generous to everyone involved in your kiddos' lives! :o) That school bus is the sweetest I've seen. It will warm her heart... especially paired with chocolate! The tag die is wonderful and I love the fun polka dots and chevron. As always your creation is filled with joy! Beautifully done, my dear friend. Have a wonderful day. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Sukie said...

Adorable tag, love that school bus! You are so thoughtful to create something so awesome for the bus driver, especially with some yummy goodies! Yay for the end of the school year too! Have a great weekend my friend!

Lisa said...

What a perfect tag for the bus driver!! It's so cute!! I love the adorable face!! The bus driver will absolutely love this!! And what a thoughtful thing for you to do, too!! Have a great weekend my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sharon said...

That school bus is totally adorable!! Love the tag and I'm sure the bus driver will too!!! :)

Norma said...

Oh my goodness this is way too cute, the bus driver will for sure love it:) I hope you are well and enjoying your new home my friend!
Hugs,
Norma

Kate said...

So glad you were finally able to snatch up that tag you've been eyeing! It's perfect with the adorable little bus image! What a wonderful tag for your son's bus driver!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

eeek this is the super cutest! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Roberta Stevenson said...

This is super cute! Love this little tag!
Roberta

Gerda said...

What a super cute tag!! The bus driver will love this tag!!! Have a great day,
Hugs Gerda

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest bus tag I've seen! It's adorable and the bus driver will love it.

Nana said...

What a cute and fun tag. Love that adorable bus.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

Raechelle Bellus said...

SO cute and thoughtful!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my...this is just too, too cute! What a fun little school bus - I love his sweet face!