Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thanks a Latte --

Hello & Happy Thursday Crafty Peeps!!
The weekend is so close I could just taste it!
Do I have big plans? Not really - Just enjoying
the beautiful weather and hanging with my Family!

I have a friend who LOOOOVES Coffee - and 
Melissa over at KaDoodle Bug Designs
created some ADORABLE SVG Files 
so I decided to make one - as a "Thank You" Card



This one is called - 

They're all so Darn CUTE! It's really hard to chose
just 1 file to create with sometimes! :)


Here's the Card I made to Share -


I'm using a Card Sketch from The Deconstructed Sketch



Here's the Recipe for my card -

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, American Crafts, Bo Bunny
Designer Paper - Just So Scrappy Digital (Bee Mine)
Stitched Card Mat Die - Die-namics (Blueprint #13)
Sentiment - Jaded Blossom (Java Time)
1" Circle Punch - Ek Success
Recollections Opaque Snow White Pen
All the Shapes were cut out on my Silhouette


Well, that's it for me this week! 
I hope you ALL Have a 
Wonderfully Warm & Happy Weekend!!!

post signature

18 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!! Cute image

handcrafthobby said...

It's so cute Theresa... and I love the pattern paper too

bumblebee creations said...

Oh my goodness, is this ever adorable!!! Love your design and papers.....Awesome card, Theresa!! Hope you have a super day!

Roberta Stevenson said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card! This is just soooo adorable! Your design looks fantastic too! Love the patterned paper you used on this card as well.

Migdalia said...

I grabbed that freebie!! Totally cute card!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so cute!! That face is absolutely adorable!! I love the colors and papers you used!! What a happy card this is!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sugar Bean Designs by Sonja Bakonyi said...

Oh no, another sketch challenge blog. I can't, I must not, oh but maybe I should. No, no I can't! Great card Theresa! Love the paper.

Hugs Sonja
♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute! I love this java cut. Happy papers, happy card1

Sukie said...

I totally love this card, it is beautiful! The coffee cup is one of my favorites, the face is just the cutest! You always find the most perfect papers for your cards, love this!

Sharon said...

This is t-totally adorable Theresa!! Love that Coffee Cutie and all of the fabulous papers you used!!! Great sketch, too. :)

Karla Yungwirth said...

So so cute! Love this adorable coffee cup, and now I think I need to grab another coffee myself! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kate said...

I have never seen such an ADORABLE coffee cup!! What a fabulous image and it works so wonderfully well with the sketch design too! Your friend will love this card!!

Gerda said...

This card is soooo ADORABLE!! Love that cute coffee cup and the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karen said...

Theresa, this is a whole latte sweetness! Hehe! I am also a coffee lover so this has me happy dancing in my heart! What a darling coffee, filled with a darling personality! And I love the little coffee bean.. hehe! The papers are gorgeous. I love when I see these pretty stitched hearts from you. Beautifully done as always, my dear friend! Your friend will treasure this! :o) Have a wonderful weekend. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

CA Scrapper said...

That is so adorable! Love the face, so cute. Hope you are having a great weekend.

Leslie

Nana said...

I swear you make the cutest cards ever and this sure in one of them.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely adorable Theresa! The papers are perfect and love all the fun layers! Love the cute, cute coffee cup!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh, good golly...how cute is this?! I need this card so that I can show everyone how my coffee makes me feel - her sweet face says it all! I love this card as much as I love my coffee. And, that my friend, is saying a lot!!