Tuesday, May 10, 2016

It's Yarr Birthday!

Hello & Happy Tuesday Crafty Peeps!
How are you doing this fine warm May day?
It's time for a FUN KaDoodle Bug Designs
Card to show ya! I'm using the soon to be retiring
SVG file called: Pirate Sharks


This file is perfect for those adorable Disney
Pirate pictures or cute Birthday cards for little
boys - Heck you could even slap a bow
on the pirates for the girls! I don't see why not! :)

Here's what I created --


How FUN is this card? - I thought it turned out pretty cute!

Here's the recipe for it -

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, American Crafts, Doodlebug, Bo Bunny
Designer Paper - Echo Park (Pirate Life)
Stitched Card Mat Die - Die-namics (Blueprint #13)
Sentiment - Scrappy Moms (Designers Choice)
Stitched Tag Die - My Creative Time (Fun Stitched Tags)
Black/White Trendy Twine
Recollections white snow pen for the dots on the red scarf
Scallop shape & Rounded shape - Sil. Program
Micron Black pen to create some sort of map - :)



post signature

21 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Lisa said...

Sooo cute!! It totally makes me smile!! I love his bandana and treasure map!! The colors and papers are fabulous!! And ha - the sentiment is so cute!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

msmith434343 said...

Wow, that's super cute! I just love all the mix of patterns! The colors are great and the shading is perfect :) Terrific job!

msmith434343 said...

Wow, that's super cute! I just love all the mix of patterns! The colors are great and the shading is perfect :) Terrific job!

CA Scrapper said...

How cute is that card???? I just love it. Hope you are having a great week Theresa.

Leslie

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I love the way it turned out, I'm thinking you ebrushed your shark and he looks amazing! Gorgeous papers too!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Oh my, this is too super cute!!! Love it. Makes me smile!!!

Hugs, Melissa

Migdalia said...

This is soooooo...Stinkin CUTE!! LOL..Made me smile!! I absolutely love it!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love your card! This is soooo cute and fun!

handcrafthobby said...

It's so much fun and such a cutie... Love it!

Vicki Dee said...

This is so gorgeous, I love the colour combo too!

Sharon said...

This is adorable Theresa!! Love the shark pirate and those fabulous pattern papers you used!!! :)

Eva Bussom said...

Totally adorable!!!

Gerda said...

OMG!!! This card is soooo SUPER CUTE!!!! I Love this card!!!!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Okay...you win...cutest card EVER! That has to be the most adorable pirate shark that ever swam, and I love his big, toothy grin! Love all the fun colors and prints you used. And, of course, the sentiment is perfect!

Karen said...

Oooh, this is SO fun! Theresa, you certainly know how to bring a theme to life! The shark is amazing. I love the elements and papers you used to create such an amazing scene for him! The sentiment is sheer perfection, obviously. :o) This is such a delight and will be treasured! Fabulous as always, my dear friend. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Tracey said...

Oh my gosh...so cute, love this fun card!

Karon said...

This is so much fun! Love it. TFS

Kate said...

This is just so fun!! I love that image and the little dots on his scarf are a fantastic way to finish things off! Love that fun sentiment too!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is sooo cute!! Love the funny sentiment along with this awesome shark!

Nana said...

I can't quit laughing here. Perfect card for any little boy. I sure scrap lifting this concept. Love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥