Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hello -

Hello & Happy Thursday my fellow crafty friends!
How has the week been going for ya? Well,
good or bad the weekend is almost here and
we are almost through 1/2 the month of May already!
How crazy is that? I swear May just started yesterday!

Today's card is for our Monthly Card Swap Group - 
We're using Sketch #275 from Mojo Monday
The Theme is HELLO


Here's the Card I made for my Swap --



I LOVE this Designer Paper from Fancy Pants -
It's one of my favorites! :)


Recipe for my card -

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Bazzill, Georgia Pacific, American Crafts
Digital Designer Paper - Fancy Pants (Park Bench)
Digital Flower & Circle Embellishments - Fancy Pants
Banners Created in my Silhouette Program
"Hello" Sentiment was computer made (Font - Dancing Script OT)

 I use the Print N Cut Feature in the
Silhouette Program to make my 8 cards for the swap -
I design everything out first  - then add in the Digital Designer 
Paper I'm going to use - Once everything cuts out, I use
assorted inks to add shadow/shading
post signature

15 comments:

Tracey said...

Really pretty card Theresa....love the mix of pattern papers, great take on the sketch! Yay its nearly the weekend :)

Sharon said...

Oh I so love all of the different pattern papers Theresa!! And this sketch is just wonderful!! awesome card! :)

Karon said...

Wonderful card and love those papers.

Migdalia said...

Fabulous card!! Such lovely DP and great take on the sketch!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M


Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! Perfect take on the sketch!! I love the papers you used!! Elegant and fabulous my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Great sketch and I love the papers and patterns you used. Really pretty.

Kate said...

I can't believe how quickly the year is flying by - and May is no exception to that!!

Your card is gorgeous, especially with all those beautiful papers!! How fabulous that you were able to make 8 of them too!! Wow!

Sherrie K. said...

Your card is gorgeous Theresa! The flower patter with the chevron are so fun together! Great colors to~
Yes, I to can't believe how each day flies by! It is crazy! I swear the older I get, the faster time flies!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Shelly said...

This is such a cute card, the design is awesome and the patterns are terrific! I just told my hubby how I can't believe how fast the year is going, way too fast!
Have a great evening!
Shelly

Roberta Stevenson said...

Your card looks amazing and I love the design! Love the patterned papers that you chose too! Everything blends so great together.

Roberta

Karen said...

Theresa, this is so pretty! The floral base paper is gorgeous and I always enjoy your takes on sketches. You work so beautifully with them! The assorted patterns are fabulous and I love the color palette. Your group is going to treasure their sweet gift! Wonderfully designed as always, my friend! Have a lovely night. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Eva Bussom said...

Totally love the mix of patterns you used for your card. Fabulous!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is so pretty! I love the yellows, blues and pop of black! Your swap partner is going to be very happy :)

Gerda said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love all the gorgeous papers you used!!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Nana said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the design and contrast in papers.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥